49ers at Seahawks (12-23-12) full game on Youtube

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The Outfield":9z6uwwvb said:
Forgot about that beast hit by Kam on Davis. 0:33:25

Such a terrible call. But the refs have to "err on the side of safety"...what a great system. We should let cops "err on the side of safety" and lock people up without any hard evidence too since it works so well.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Kam and KJ kinda went bananas in that game.

And I'm still failing to see why people are down on McCoy, dude does a lot things for this team. He'll probably never be great or a Pro Bowl caliber guy, but I like what he brings and as the #2 guy, I think that's fine.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Throwdown":2uvyujaw said:
And I'm still failing to see why people are down on McCoy, dude does a lot things for this team. He'll probably never be great or a Pro Bowl caliber guy, but I like what he brings and as the #2 guy, I think that's fine.

Yea, for a guy who's 40 time is probably about like Max Unger's 40 time, lol

He sure does get open a lot.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I still have that game (and other victories) on My DVR.

Still have the Cowboys, the Packers, the Bears, NE and the Atlanta playoff game as well.

Re-watched the SF game in the last three weeks. What a game!!

nrayorr

Reaction score
Being at that game was so great even though we got rained on pretty good. I just loved sticking it to the Niners like that and watching Kaepernick unravel they way he did. Man... if only we could've held ATL we would've beaten SF and went to the Bowl, but hey... this year is going to be so freakin' great!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ninnies fans need to go back and watch this curbstomping, as it will educate them on the things to come. FWIW SF average only 13 points per game against Seattle last year, and that was with Gus "softzone" Bradley as D-Coord......

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I was up till 230 am watching this game last night with a permagrin on my face. This morning, not so much. My wife caught me grinning on our way home from my daughters gymnastics and asked what i was smiling about. I sounded like Beavis as i replied, "We are going to OWN the Niners next year."

This game a pure and unadultarated shellacking. Pure joy to re-watch it.

And yes, KJ had a great game. He is one of my favorites on defense as he is so smart, nasty, and sound in technique.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
The Outfield":2gwt344t said:
I'm sure the 49ers fans will make sure to watch this.
You should be a stand up dude, and go over to their fan board & leave a link for them,,It's The Right Thing To Do.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Must resist...must resist...must resiiiiist...DANG YOU KIP *wastes 3 hours*

dunceface

Reaction score
I love the face Carlos Rogers kept making after Wilson would do something spectacular
The camera kept zooming in on his face hahahaha

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I still have this game, as well as the Patriots and the Cardinals shellacking for some comedy relief on my DVR. They will stay there until next season gets under way for when I need a Seahawks off-season fix. My fave from the 9ers game is the blocked field goal taken to the house by Sherman. Al Michaels going "And this place would register on a seismograph right now!". That was awesome... especially since it happened 2 plays after that lame-ass penalty on Kam. I've probably watched that game 15 times since. Pure Seahawks joy! I remember reading the 9ers boards afterwards. "I don't remember ever feeling this embarassed over our 49ers!". ahhhhhhhh..... :D

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just finished watching this again...There is so much to love but one thing of many that stood out was how CLUTCH Doug Baldwin was! Incredible concentration and focus.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Have watched this game a dozen times.

Favorite play? Wilson drops his mouthpiece barking signals, Catches it without taking his eyes off the D, puts it back in without missing a command, snaps the ball with a microsecond on the clock, and throws a touchdown.

Cool as the other side of the pillow.

Contrast that with Probiscus melting down for three hours. Singing "blame it on the rain" in his sad little alone space on the sideline.

Pstark3

Reaction score
seahawkfanwpg":3nv4e9u9 said:
I saw this the other day! First thing I did was put it on my iPhone in case it got deleted from youtube...lol
how do you even go about doing that? lol

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1bu9s87v said:
The Outfield":1bu9s87v said:
I'm sure the 49ers fans will make sure to watch this.
You should be a stand up dude, and go over to their fan board & leave a link for them,,It's The Right Thing To Do.
:D

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Poor Mario Manningham. He'll start out on the PUP next year. The Niners have Crabtree and Davis, but beyond that, they better hope that Jenkins shows significant improvement.

I feel like the unfair penalty on Kam for ruining Vernon Davis kinda led to that Manningham injury, as Hill made sure to go low enough not to even look like he was hitting Manningham's helmet on that follow-up hit, and that led to that gruesome knee injury. I'm probably creating something of a cause-and-effect fallacy here, as I can't be in Hill's brain or know what he is thinking in a split-second, but that is how I feel.