Vote fro Marshawn Lynch for greatest play of all time

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Update
3 30 2013

Lynch comfortably ahead 20715
Music City Miracle 7539

The way that it's shaping up will have Lynch vs Tyree's catch in SB. That's not good.

Tyree 77349 votes right now vs Youngs TD run 29577

We are gonna have to put in OT if we want Lynch to move on...

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Going up against Tyrees catch would be tough, but Beast Quake was on another level. Hopefully people aren't noobs and vote correctly :p

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Tyree vs Young has more votes than the others combined. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens in the next round.

Sturm

Reaction score
WTF???

Steve Young run is at 8MM right now! Is someone using a bot or something to get votes cause that can't be right.

BASF

Reaction score
Niners fans have no life. The sad part is that Roger Craig had the best play from a 49er I have seen with a run against (I think) the Rams where he was just trucking over people with his high knees and it was never included in the voting.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sturm":wr52njrt said:
WTF???

Steve Young run is at 8MM right now! Is someone using a bot or something to get votes cause that can't be right.

It is a macro.. We use them to capacity test websites at my employer. There are tons of free browser bots, but I wouldn't set one up, that's just just wrong on so many levels.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":txhamjxw said:
It is a macro.. We use them to capacity test websites at my employer. There are tons of free browser bots, but I wouldn't set one up, that's just just wrong on so many levels.

I'm actually planning to start using a testing automation plugin for Chrome this fall for the weekly awards. It's utterly stupid that the NFL allows unlimited voting for all this crap, and I want to help put a stop to it by abusing it. I hope you'll join me. 8)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1cdcywjm said:
loafoftatupu":1cdcywjm said:

I'm actually planning to start using a testing automation plugin for Chrome this fall for the weekly awards. It's utterly stupid that the NFL allows unlimited voting for all this crap, and I want to help put a stop to it by abusing it. I hope you'll join me. 8)

They should catch it pretty easy if they just do the math. They have to know.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lol.. Someone had to use one with like 30 virtual users doing a vote like every 3 seconds to get that number. Lol...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
LOL!!!!

Based on the numbers if the voting stopped 4/3/2013 at midnight, it would take 35 people to vote every second, 24 hours a day, non-stop for the 4 day period allowed to make the nearly 10 million votes for the Steve Young run.

Their website couldn't even handle it. I tested it for 500 loops with two users hitting it once every two seconds and it started timing out badly.

Something just aint "right" with that right there. So don't bother placing your vote, it is rigged.

CANHawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3vm409wr said:
LOL!!!!

Based on the numbers if the voting stopped 4/3/2013 at midnight, it would take 35 people to vote every second, 24 hours a day, non-stop for the 4 day period allowed to make the nearly 10 million votes for the Steve Young run.

Their website couldn't even handle it. I tested it for 500 loops with two users hitting it once every two seconds and it started timing out badly.

Something just aint "right" with that right there. So don't bother placing your vote, it is rigged.

So. It's a playoff, isn't it? Votes should start over at zero in the next round so there's no catching up to do. Use your super techno dude skillz to their fullest to take out the 49'er infadels.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
:49ersmall: :13: :49ersmall: :13:
CANHawk":10bkseg2 said:
loafoftatupu":10bkseg2 said:
LOL!!!!

So. It's a playoff, isn't it? Votes should start over at zero in the next round so there's no catching up to do. Use your super techno dude skillz to their fullest to take out the 49'er infadels.

Word
:13: :49ersmall: :13: :49ersmall: :13: :49ersmall: :13: :49ersmall: :13: :49ersmall: :13: :49ersmall: :13:

The Outfield

Reaction score
Well, since the other thread was closed, can someone please add a link to the Madden contest for RW to the first post and maybe edit the thread title too? http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature ... cid=google

The other thread also talked about the Madden contest. This one only talks about the "best play" contest, yet the other thread was closed. Sigh...

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Well, if this is now also the Madden thread, it seems that Kaepernick's had his tattoos censored by EA.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
OK....How the heck do you vote over there? I have used two browsers and it does the same thing. I can only click on the check mark to select. There is no enter or vote button or link.
Does it count a vote if you "click" on the check mark? I am very frustrated cause I want to vote for Beast.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1o1r68s9 said:
Gal, that is the vote. Simply checking it.
Cool! That means I have voted a lot...I wasn't even aware of it. :thirishdrinkers: