Non-Seattle Area Seahawks fans. How do you get your game?

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Scotland
Through Red Zone unless it's a prime time game shown live in which case it's recorded and watched that week unless of course it's one of the two live games shown each week on Sky, then it's watched :)

NoChops

Reaction score
Coming up on my 4th season in Dallas..

1st. naughty net watching
2nd. Ticket through the PS3
3rd back to the net.

was kinda dissapointed with the PS3 service, lag, crappy sound and about 30 seconds delay. Might go back to the ticket next season, but I also cook for Mom every Sunday so that kinda leaves me in a time crunch being two hrs. ahead.

We'll see if the price is still close to 400 bucks next season, kinda hard to pay that when some EU sights put out a product that is just as good as Sony and the NFL.

Reaction score
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania

The BBQ Pit
- all things chicken
- $1.25 pints during games (variety of beers)

ALL games except nationally televised games
- they have my own table and big screen t.v. set up for me each week - waiting for me!! (no lie)

usually see 4 of the biggest Giant fans there each week -and- they're a GREAT group of guys !!
- their second favorite team is now our Seahawks
- and we all hate ~ All things Stealers and Eagles.....it's GREAT !!!

To me, it's better than Direct T.V.

seahawkcanuck

Reaction score
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

CBS and Fox Seattle feeds .. And sometimes TSN, & Sportsnet (Canadian affiliates of ESPN & Fox sports)
And if I am not in front of a TV for some reason.. Always packing Sirius/XM around

Haven't missed a game in 10 years..

My 3 year old is becoming a die hard seahawks fan as we speak.. Always rocking some sort of seahawks apparel, even during hockey season (when he's pissed at the canucks)

He loves Russell Wilson and golden tate

Go hawks

Greenhell

Reaction score
Pueblo, CO

Sunday ticket going on 10 years now.

Coxal

Reaction score
1. France :mrgreen:
2. We have a channel called "ESPN America" but I can watch our Seahawks only on Thursday/Sunday/Monday night. The other games I watch it online thanks to the Game Pass !

Prime time games are 2am -> 4.30am, really hard to wake up and go to work the next morning with 2 our 3 hours of sleep :1:

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
The Radish":3p8p16u6 said:
TXHawkFan":3p8p16u6 said:
I live in Arlington, TX about 15 minutes from Jerry Jones' Taj Mahal and I rely on Sunday Ticket to watch the Seahawks games. I've been to Cowboys Stadium twice when the Seahawks were in town and its like a library compared to the noise in the Clink. The gigantic video screen is pretty amazing though, although sometimes you have to remind yourself to watch the game on the field rather than on the screen.

Great first post and welcome to Seahawks.net

Thanks for the information about the big screen, I had wondered about that. lol

:les:

Thanks, Radish. I've bern a lurker here for quite awhile and finally signed up.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
Before I moved back to Seattle. I was living on Guam. Unless the game was on prime time, I had to watch it via illegal streams. Really shitty and choppy quality. Oh and to top it off, any game I did catch, Guam is 18 hours ahead of PST. So having to skip work in the middle of the day on a Monday was always nerve racking.

rideaducati

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2grij3mh said:
I listen to them on an android app through my phone.

If you don't mind, could you tell me that app and is it Raible and Moon doing the broadcast or the national guys?

Living in SoCal and I would love to hear the Seattle guys broadcast while watching on Sunday Ticket.

cdallan

Reaction score
HighlandHawk":2dc6aqya said:
Scotland
Through Red Zone unless it's a prime time game shown live in which case it's recorded and watched that week unless of course it's one of the two live games shown each week on Sky, then it's watched :)

Scotland as well. The weird thing is, the NFL Gamepass streaming service is really cheap (I think I was less than $150 dollars for the year to watch all of the Hawks games), so it sounds easier to follow the Hawks from Europe than from, say, Florida. It is blacked out if we are on the main satellite sports channel live (only Thurs game and Mon game this year, but we were on live 5 times during 2005 season).

I also have the satellite sports channel in the UK, so I will see every game. That channel also carries Redzone and every playoff game live. It's pretty good.

grizbob

Reaction score
cdallan":n1d0ez6q said:
The weird thing is, the NFL Gamepass streaming service is really cheap (I think I was less than $150 dollars for the year to watch all of the Hawks games), so it sounds easier to follow the Hawks from Europe than from, say, Florida. It is blacked out if we are on the main satellite sports channel live (only Thurs game and Mon game this year, but we were on live 5 times during 2005 season).

Weird indeed, on NFL.com you can buy streaming anywhere in the world unless you live in Mexico or US :roll:

A

Anonymous

Magnolia, Texas, USA. About 40-miles NW of Houston. Hurricanes tend to die-down a bit before they get to us...

DirecTV for us. I get the lesser NFLST package and will DVR every game even though I watch every moment live.

Sometimes, an automotive issue arises and I'll have to step away to avert peril and come back to it. When that happens, I avoid overhearing final scores, so when I do watch it, I feel like a time-traveler.

Gunslinger

Reaction score
Santa Clarita, Ca.... I fly to 2 games a year, the rest are watched on the 55" LED TV in the Cave wit Sunday Ticket :th2thumbs:

Blu_Cypress

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":1ga2b0gp said:
Blu_Cypress":1ga2b0gp said:
15 minutes north of Pittsburgh. I watch with Sunday Ticket.

15 miles north of PISSburgh ??
....get your arse out there and represent !! :th2thumbs:

:242735:

lol
Ha! Trust me, I do. This past season has been great (and offseason too)....it's been fun watching the natives doom and gloom it up this year while the Hawks have been rising. I don't get the fans here, though. By midseason most everyone had taken down their Steeler flags, banners etc. Maybe it was growing up during the years-that-shall-not-be-mentioned but I just can't imagine that. Maybe it takes having your team almost stolen to appreciate it even during the lean years. I dunno.

djb28

Reaction score
Buffalo NY. Direct TV. NEVER miss a game.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Battle Ground, Washington

Regular tv for me, I use an antenna that picks up FOX great, CBS not so great.....the CBS signal always cuts out at the most crucial times. I do know of this bar in Longview that always has the games on :D

Oh yeah Tim McCarver is a #$%^&*(

White Devil

Reaction score
Melbourne, Florida

Sunday Ticket subscriber for 12 years, gotta watch my Hawks.

Before that, I was forced to hang out in Sports Bars, and drink beer...like a savage.