Non-Seattle Area Seahawks fans. How do you get your game?

Cirmman

Reaction score
Brasília, Brazil

I'm brazilian, so...it's very difficult for me watch the TV games. Here, only ESPN has the NFL rights and choose any game to pass.

my friends And I ( seahawks fans too) bought the NFL game pass and watch all the Sea games last season.

Thanks HDMI cab! Hahaha

Now we are planning a trip to Seattle, 2013 season :rocker:

volsunghawk

Reaction score
c00zie":aizi3owu said:
Parker, CO (Denver suburb)
Been watching on NFL Sunday Ticket since moving away from Seattle in 1996. I've seen every Hawks game since.

Like Boiler said, there's a good Seahawkers group here in Denver to watch games with. Like him, though, I'm busy with my young kids so I haven't been to the get-togethers lately. In the meantime I've been working on getting my son addicted to Seahawks football! Even took him to his first game this preseason here in Denver when Wilson cemented the starting job.

I'm actually in Parker, heh. Talk about a small world.

osprey6

Reaction score
Monroeville, PA

It's Sunday Ticket for me. I can only afford it because I get s spectacular employees only deal through my Mom's work, and she may retire soon.

Starting about the mid-90s, I'd go to a sports bar, but only if I knew the game was on. That one, Damon's, had the ability to carry six games at once, so that usually worked out. Later I found out about another bar that carried every game, so I went there frequently but never when the Stillerz were on at the same time.

The Damon's actually had a fellow who's job was just to coordinate game lineups, switch games when needed and run contests. He begged me to come in for the Seahawks/Stillerz game in 2003. I was literally the only Seahawks fan in the place. He felt it necessary to make an announcement to the effect of "Today in the clubhouse we have our resident Seahawks fan, osprey6. He is here at least 8 times a season and never causes trouble. If anyone starts giving him a hard time, you will have to answer to me and Marty [the built-like-a-gorilla, but generally easygoing security guy]".

I cheered loud and long, and if looks could cripple, I would have needed a wheelchair. But I just smiled at them as we pulled out the win. He tried to get me to come back for SuperJoke XL, but there was no way I was going to watch that from a bar.

The Radish

Reaction score
Lucky here for us on the other side of the State we get Fox on Dish. Someone mentioned the battle between Dish and Northwest Broadcasting(that's actually who owns the rights to Fox out west, and are the problem) That poster please remember they did the same thing to Direct TV last year just before the Super Bowl.

So its neither cable company as much as its what's called Northwest Broadcasting that is actually a huge conglomerate based in the MIDwest, Chi-Town I believe.

I hope we never move from here out of game area cause I have a personal bias against Direct TV and would not give them a cent even for Seahawks games.

I think the NFL is tiring of the bs with Direct and will soon make their program available in more ways.

:les:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I live in the City where Russell Wilson went to college for 3 years (Raleigh, NC).
I catch the games at a local Sports bar, as we don't have cable TV @ home.
Not a lot of Seahawks fans here ... but definitely lots of Russell Wilson fans. (NC State Alumni who root for him).

seahawkfanwpg

Reaction score
Well, I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada! Good thing is, we subscribe to Fox and CBS Seattle, so I get to see every game! We also flew down to Seattle last year to the game vs.Arizona!

Largent80

Reaction score
I live in Culver City Ca.

2 blocks from me is the home of the SoCal Seahawkers.

I can walk to the Backstage tavern, OR watch at home on Sunday Ticket.

905Hawk

Reaction score
Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Luckily I'm able to get Seattle CBS and fox through my cable so I don't have to dish out the $36 a moth for rogers "sports pack" to watch something other than the bills

hburn21

Reaction score
This last season and for part of this season i'm in Afghanistan so AFN, but when im stateside i watch online unless the game is on tv

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
I live in Arlington, TX about 15 minutes from Jerry Jones' Taj Mahal and I rely on Sunday Ticket to watch the Seahawks games. I've been to Cowboys Stadium twice when the Seahawks were in town and its like a library compared to the noise in the Clink. The gigantic video screen is pretty amazing though, although sometimes you have to remind yourself to watch the game on the field rather than on the screen.

BuckeyeHawk

Reaction score
Live in Ohio

Sunday ticket when I can afford it.

I will be going to see them play in Indianapolis this season and got to see them play in Detroit last season.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
mistaowen":2ys6ugh8 said:
therealjohncarlson":2ys6ugh8 said:
Currently

1) Boston
2) Online means

Where in Boston? I'm moving to Somerville with a few friends hopefully within the next few weeks to work at Boston Children's

Near Kenmore. To be honest I dont know where Somerville is though

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2auwp27v said:
mistaowen":2auwp27v said:
therealjohncarlson":2auwp27v said:
Currently

1) Boston
2) Online means

Where in Boston? I'm moving to Somerville with a few friends hopefully within the next few weeks to work at Boston Children's

Near Kenmore. To be honest I dont know where Somerville is though

Dude. Put down the bong and pick up a map. ;)

The Radish

Reaction score
TXHawkFan":3ie7ac9p said:
I live in Arlington, TX about 15 minutes from Jerry Jones' Taj Mahal and I rely on Sunday Ticket to watch the Seahawks games. I've been to Cowboys Stadium twice when the Seahawks were in town and its like a library compared to the noise in the Clink. The gigantic video screen is pretty amazing though, although sometimes you have to remind yourself to watch the game on the field rather than on the screen.

Great first post and welcome to Seahawks.net

Thanks for the information about the big screen, I had wondered about that. lol

:les:

rigelian

Reaction score
I'm in Berkeley, CA. So most of my Seahawks viewing comes via our Sunday Ticket subscription. We usually fly up to Seattle for at least one game.

Seahawkfaninvegas

Reaction score
Las Vegas,
Scooter's Pub is our chapter's hangout for every game for me and my loyal followers, (I am pres of the satellite chapter of the Seahawkers booster club). Tons of fun! We have a full house every game, SRO.

If you're ever in Vegas during a game, come by and see us.

GO HAWKS!

Danimal

Reaction score
1. San Francisco
2. I pay for the streaming version of Sunday Ticket only and watch it wherever I go. Except for when the games are blacked out on streaming (ie: Seattle @ SF) and then I watch broadcast.

cacksman

Reaction score
Portland, OR.

Too cheap to pay for cable at the moment so I bought a $10 HD antenna from Best Buy and watch all the games on Fox, NBC, and CBS in crystal clear high def. For Thursday/Monday night games I will usually go to a friend's place. If I really get in a pinch, there's a nifty streaming website I can always count on.

Latest posts