.Net Super Bowl commercial.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
RolandDeschain":1eaf33lv said:
JSeahawks":1eaf33lv said:
RockHawk":1eaf33lv said:
So only Jseahawks comes up with a plan, and the rest of the topic is hack comedy by the usual suspects. Brilliant.

Getting tired and worn down from singlehandedly carrying this web site!

Your post count being what it is doesn't mean you're carrying anything.

True that. I ain't carrying shite.

[Director's note: this is perfect dialog for the rough draft of the script. Keep it going. Ad lib.]

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":kfhyfh7u said:
RolandDeschain":kfhyfh7u said:
Your post count being what it is doesn't mean you're carrying anything.

True that. I ain't carrying shite.

[Director's note: this is perfect dialog for the rough draft of the script. Keep it going. Ad lib.]
[Writer's note: Sailor and Roland clink beer mugs and say, "To not making it count." Keep it going. Ad lib.]

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3eep0vkx said:
SacHawk2.0":3eep0vkx said:
RolandDeschain":3eep0vkx said:
Seahawk Sailor said:
Who hired you, Roland?

Nobody. I walked onto set and no one kicked me out!

I too walked on the set.

Yeah, but security handed you your ass. :p

The hell they did. I'm the Sam Jackson of .NET. Nobody messes with the angry black man!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3uthqwec said:
The hell they did. I'm the Sam Jackson of .NET. Nobody messes with the angry black man!

*slaps you lightly and mockingly across the face*

Whatcha gonna do, angry black man?

Sac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":46c6aee7 said:
SacHawk2.0":46c6aee7 said:

Ever see Black Snake Moan?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3vruqwkw said:
RolandDeschain":3vruqwkw said:
SacHawk2.0":3vruqwkw said:

Ever see Black Snake Moan?

I don't watch those kinds of XXX films.

pehawk

Reaction score
So, a Spike Lee straight-line dolly shot starts in a highrises lobby, and slowly rolls toward the elevator. The elevator door opens to; Diags, Rock, Jsea and platapus sitting in the elevator.

Enter Zeb...

Zeb squeezes into the elevator, giving off that normal creepy vibe only Zeb can. All the others move towards the elevator walls, to give Zeb more room. At this point Zeb starts licking the left cheek of EVERYONE in the elvator (face cheek, you pervs). Everyone stands there confused and saddened by Zebs sexual assault.

At this point the 3rd wall comes tumbling down, Zeb looks into the camera and says "can you guess what I had for breakfast, guys? Smell your faces, guess, c'mon!"

Enter theme music, the seahawks.net logo, then our motto flashes across the screen "Seahawks.net...now with more QB threads and less racism".

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

RockHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":29rdgiiw said:
So, a Spike Lee straight-line dolly shot starts in a highrises lobby, and slowly rolls toward the elevator. The elevator door opens to; Diags, Rock, Jsea and platapus sitting in the elevator.

Enter Zeb...

Zeb squeezes into the elevator, giving off that normal creepy vibe only Zeb can. All the others move towards the elevator walls, to give Zeb more room. At this point Zeb starts licking the left cheek of EVERYONE in the elvator (face cheek, you pervs). Everyone stands there confused and saddened by Zebs sexual assault.

At this point the 3rd wall comes tumbling down, Zeb looks into the camera and says "can you guess what I had for breakfast, guys? Smell your faces, guess, c'mon!"

Enter theme music, the seahawks.net logo, then our motto flashes across the screen "Seahawks.net...now with more QB threads and less racism".

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I don't like it...... I LOVE IT!!! Just add Dr Diags holding the "less racism" sign and I'll bankmark this tomorrow.
(Sac, please win that tourny, I need a loan)

pehawk

Reaction score
Zeb can either play himself, OR it can be played by Linda McCartney's left leg. Totally your call Rock.

cdallan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1ts1ypsb said:
Best. Script. Ever.

Easy better than that crap show Peaches was doing anyway.

Hey! I think you'll find I was the Coen to Peaches' Coen on that project until my artistic difference/marital break up/horse tranquiliser incident/public indecency charge.

And I will be back shortly to post an idea which is better than the one Pehawk got by spiking David Lynch's ether-soaked "relaxation rag" with mescaline.

cdallan

Reaction score
pehawk":334kyoyz said:
Zeb can either play himself, OR it can be played by Linda McCartney's left leg. Totally your call Rock.
You do realise that both of Linda McCartney's legs were buried with the rest of her body?

If she hears this she will be spinning in her hand-woven traditional native Indonesian death basket.

pehawk

Reaction score
No cdallan, let's keep this American. You'll add a British accent, which will lead people to believe its a political message supporting the current case OUR supreme court is hearing. No offense, but all Euro accents sound pro gay marriage.

While I support you guys, this isn't the forum.

Now, if you want to add Les yelling at Rock for using the wrong elevator, fine. Something like "rock, that elevators for 3rd floor tenants, and technically you sublease a room on the 3rd floor. So, hit the stairs, Stupid!"

Sac

Reaction score
pehawk":30rhe9xl said:
Now, if you want to add Les yelling at Rock for using the wrong elevator, fine. Something like "rock, that elevators for 3rd floor tenants, and technically you sublease a room on the 3rd floor. So, hit the stairs, Stupid!"

Right? Or instead of just telling you to hit the stairs he says, "Rock, check your PM's, top left corner of your welcome mat"

RockHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1bdpcq4u said:
pehawk":1bdpcq4u said:

Right? Or instead of just telling you to hit the stairs he says, "Rock, check your PM's, top left corner of your welcome mat"

Far to difficult of a prima-donna ego to work with. Plus, the craft services bill with his huge posse would eat up half the budget.

Latest posts