You just gotta love it (Wilson)

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1gsnmgih said:
He is obviously trying to avoid the regression some believe will inevitably occur.
On a serious note. When you're better than anyone else there is no such thing as regression at his age. Russell Wilson is only going to get better his sophmore year. He will will victories.

Those of you who are really good/great at any particular endeavor, the ones you know you won't be beaten at should understand what i mean.

Mine was basketball back in the day. I'd simply school ya, and knew i could.

No worries here.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Lady Talon":337st4d4 said:
I don't think its simply avoiding the sophomore slump, although that's probably a concern of his. He truly has a fantastic work ethic. Wouldn't surprise me at all to find out he was doing the same back during his college career. I don't think anyone has had to push him to work like a robot.

Having Russell on the team is like having a damn good QB and an extra coach rolled into one. I wonder how much of Bevel's game plans in the second half of the season were based on Russell's input/observations. Too good of resource to not fully utilize.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
nsport":2djhstwl said:
Don't forget to include his "alone time" with his tortoises (that poor tortoise... what is he doing to him!?).

colin-kaepernick-pet-tortoise.jpg

Looks like he found a way to get the turtle to stick his head out.

Now someone with photoshpp skills just need to make the turtles eyes bulge out and send it to a niners board.

Rainger

Reaction score

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":ogbkgqks said:
425HawkSpark":ogbkgqks said:
The whole time he was doing this, kap was shopping for more homo v-neck shirts, and kissing his arms in the mirror. Glad we have Wilson.

V necks are homo? Does everyone but me know this?

What about assless chaps?

I think he meant "homogenous". :D

BigMeach

Reaction score
Watching tape is half the battle. Now he has to go out there and apply what he learns from it. But yes, it is nice to have a QB who cares as much and puts in as much work as RW does.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
BigMeach":30vjy8k2 said:
Watching tape is half the battle. Now he has to go out there and apply what he learns from it. But yes, it is nice to have a QB who cares as much and puts in as much work as RW does.

Indeed. But he's done nothing at this point to indicate he won't do just that. Did we all not see an incemental improvement from him nearly every week last season? No reason to believe he won't pick up where he left off last year.

BigMeach

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1mgktfhn said:
BigMeach":1mgktfhn said:

Indeed. But he's done nothing at this point to indicate he won't do just that. Did we all not see an incemental improvement from him nearly every week last season? No reason to believe he won't pick up where he left off last year.

I don't believe I said that he won't apply it well, I'm just stating the fact that watching tape is half the battle. I hope he does apply it as well as Manning does. But I'm not going to assume he will, I wait to see it.

dunceface

Reaction score
chawx":2v4japnq said:
SoulfishHawk":2v4japnq said:
And Klapperdink is busy getting more tattoo's and finding new ways to kiss his bicep.

I read he's not trying to kiss his bicep, he's actually trying to lick his elbows.

I heard he hates one bicep so he kisses the other one to make it mad...Wilson however loves his biceps equally

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dunceface":wkcj0mo9 said:
chawx":wkcj0mo9 said:
SoulfishHawk":wkcj0mo9 said:
And Klapperdink is busy getting more tattoo's and finding new ways to kiss his bicep.

I read he's not trying to kiss his bicep, he's actually trying to lick his elbows.

I heard he hates one bicep so he kisses the other one to make it mad...Wilson however loves his biceps equally

I heard that too.