Seahawks best in NFC West? Watch NFLN tonight 6pm eastern

A

Anonymous

Seahawks programming alert:

Just caught the promo for a Seattle Seahawks feature scheduled for airing tonite on the NFL Network at 6:00PM eastern time. Discussion surrounding whether the Seahawks should be considered the best team in the NFC west division.

Sounds like an extended breakdown of our team, its current status, and an outlook heading into the upcoming 2013 NFL season.

Just FYI...

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Outstanding.

Thx for the heads-up, HH82.

Headed for the DVR just as soon I hit Submit.

Just returned. DVR set.

At 3:00pm PST, Comcast's TVGuide lists the show as Path to the Draft.

And beginning at 4:00 PST, the NFL channel show listed is NFL All Access.

I'm going to record both as an insurance policy.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
yes tune in to hear them talk about the 49ers as usual.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I will be very very curious to see how Vegas sets the odds to win the NFCWest. 2 of the three most dominant defensive teams in the same division and St Louis, who is only a couple shrewd moves away from joining the conversation. It should be very iinteresting and I will be monitoring this situation closely.

The Radish

Reaction score
Pretty hard to say we are best in the division since the ninnirs finished ahead of us last season and we have yet to play any games.

Its all just idle talk trying to give the talking heads some sperm to spout.

:les:

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'm thinking it's probably part of Path to the Draft. I set my DVR remotely to record it, so we'll see.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
The Radish":i9n8ix82 said:
Pretty hard to say we are best in the division since the ninnirs finished ahead of us last season and we have yet to play any games.

Totally agree! Plus, like it or not, the Niners made a nice move to acquire Boldin. He's no Harvin, but I think he'll be a major influence to their O....Kap, etc... Sucks really......cuz I liked Boldin a lot as a Raven, and the last team I want to see him play for was the Niners.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Waiting for it to come on and in the meantime I tuned into espn and just saw a segment with Trent, Mel Kiper, and Mort.

The segment was on which (if any) rookie QB has the best opportunity to make the Super Bowl next year. Mel BY FAR talked up Russell Wilson and listed multiple reason why he is in a position to succeed. Different outlook than a year ago that's for sure.

Mort and Trent said none of the rookies were going to make the SB. Their reason on why the Hawks won't? Because we have to play the 49rs twice in the division. The same team we played twice last year and 1.could have/should have won on a short week road game 2. Beat the hell out of near the end of the year.

I don't get it. I will say it surprised me to see Mel so high and complimentary on Russell and the Hawks.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Oops. Didn't see the separate thread on this. Sorry guys. Disregard.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Nothing to dislike about Boldin, but I don't think he will have much success against us. He has a hard enough time getting separation vs. avg DBs and LBs. He is a great possession guy because he has a knack for finding space and settling down, then out-muscles the defender for the ball. Good luck with that:

I'm not sure Boldin is the best fit for SF. Kaep seems rather impatient when looking for receivers and if we can apply some pressure, I think our secondary will render Boldin's game impotent. I will be surprised if he is still with them in '14.

SF is definitely the team to beat but (all homerism aside), we are currently the better football team. I know several (hardcore) Niner fans that feel this way as well.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SNDavidson":e0a1x9h9 said:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-path-to-the-draft/0ap2000000155016/Draft-War-Room-Seattle-Seahawks

Thanks for posting this.. I'd missed it. I definitely like the Greene pick and while I'm not real big on the Honey Badger (trust issues), I think we'd actually get more out of him than we would Barner. If we feel the need for a speed back, we can always use Harvin in those situations.

Hawkfeathers

Reaction score
HawkWow":17ri8yji said:
Nothing to dislike about Boldin, but I don't think he will have much success against us. He has a hard enough time getting separation vs. avg DBs and LBs. He is a great possession guy because he has a knack for finding space and settling down, then out-muscles the defender for the ball. Good luck with that:

I'm not sure Boldin is the best fit for SF. Kaep seems rather impatient when looking for receivers and if we can apply some pressure, I think our secondary will render Boldin's game impotent. I will be surprised if he is still with them in '14.

SF is definitely the team to beat but (all homerism aside), we are currently the better football team. I know several (hardcore) Niner fans that feel this way as well.

Very unlikely that true 'hardcore' niner fans buy into the pre-draft hype of homer Seattle fans..

bobk3333

Reaction score
652cHAWK":1l4ol4ts said:
The Radish":1l4ol4ts said:

Totally agree! Plus, like it or not, the Niners made a nice move to acquire Boldin. He's no Harvin, but I think he'll be a major influence to their O....Kap, etc... Sucks really......cuz I liked Boldin a lot as a Raven, and the last team I want to see him play for was the Niners.

Are you people morons? Seriously. Are you just pretending not to understand the concepts of analysis and prediction? Do you understand that things are usually different from year to year and that some teams get better and others worse? Reading that kind of ignorant garbage is a waste of time. Please stop it.

Latest posts