Nice reverse power ranking.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
You absolutely have to build the core of your football team through the draft, and if you keep missing in the top 10, you become the Oakland Raiders.

LOL!

Axx

Reaction score
Negatives: This is the best team that Seattle has ever had. Ugh. Better than the Walter Jones-Steve Hutchinson-Shaun Alexander-Matt Hasselbeck Super Bowl team, without question.

is this true now

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Axx":22ualdc3 said:
Negatives: This is the best team that Seattle has ever had. Ugh. Better than the Walter Jones-Steve Hutchinson-Shaun Alexander-Matt Hasselbeck Super Bowl team, without question.

is this true now

sounds true to me. The only part of our team that isn't as good as that one is our offensive line, if we can shore that up I don't think there is any question.

kearly

Reaction score
That's Kenneth Arthur from Fieldgulls, he also did a podcast thing on Seahawks Draft Blog recently. He's a Seahawks fan, obviously.

He's pretty unique and I think his humor is lost on many unfortunately. Kind of reminds me of Kenny Mayne some (who's also from Seattle) in that he's very dead pan and a little strange but very clever and witty just the same. This is how Mayne got his gig at ESPN:

ESPN hired Mayne in 1994 after Mayne had sent ESPN a note inquiring whether the network would hire him. The note simply asked to check a box, including one option that read, "We'll hire you when there's an ESPN5."

Very Kenneth Arthur like.

kearly

Reaction score
Axx":30dmrir6 said:

is this true now

Yes, but don't just take my word for it. Ask Football Outsiders, or Advanced NFL Stats, or even Leroy Hill.