Hawks or Pats are frontrunners to land John Abraham

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Along with the Patriots

Mike Gambardella ‏@BIG3Sports 1h
Source reports #Broncos interest in FA John Abraham is waning. #Patriots and #Seahawks continue to be frontrunner for former #Falcons DE.

m0ng0

Reaction score
with Bennett being talked about playing DT and Avrill playing some hybrid LB that tells me Clem may not be healthy at all this year....

Axx

Reaction score
we will be like the New York Giants that year they won the super bowl.... With elite DE's and Elite DE depth.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Who is this guy? He doesn't appear to write for any paper or online publication. Just a dude from Boston with a Twitter account.

Highly doubt he has any source beyond the one in his own head.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
DavidSeven":26ajwaob said:
Who is this guy? He doesn't appear to write for any paper or online publication. Just a dude from Boston with a Twitter account.

Highly doubt he has any source beyond the one in his own head.

lol :13:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Interesting, although I have never heard of this guy before so I don't know if he is reliable. We shall see though.

kearly

Reaction score
Might just be reporting outdated information. He probably is. I hope he isn't.

If Abraham comes very low cost, then I really hope we get him. He gives us a very good pass rush even if we PUP Clemons and hold him out for most of the season. It also allows the team to just outright replace Clemons for Abraham, which IMO upgrades the team in 2013 by quite a bit and might save money too.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I don't see it. Clem, Irvin and Avril. I don't see the spot for him. If true it wod seem to me that Clem isn't/won't be ready.

A

Anonymous

HawKnPeppa":2nthf8fe said:
Put a fork in it. Our FA activity is done.

I think you are right, we are done.

Unless something happens that is just too juicy to let go, it's all about the draft board now.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2uzs9bhq said:
Put a fork in it. Our FA activity is done.

I agree.

I also think it's telling that no one's signed Abraham at this point, even though he's probably going to come cheap. I know that I'm running the risk of invoking groupthink, but I also think there might be a nagging injury to Abraham we don't know about which is causing his value to stay low.