Jason Cole/Yahoo: Always enjoy reading his '12 draft recap.

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Was looking for some mock draft stuff on Yahoo and this classic bit popped up first:

Link to article.

I know it's old and has been rehashed, but still some enjoyable reading which reminds everyone that these guys predicting "what's what" aren't any better at it than the drunkest of our members.

DohBoy
    DohBoy
    NET Starter

• He may not know the NFL, but I'd make out with Mr. Cole. Kind of looks like an anorexic Gov. Christie.

I bet the breath he leaves on your neck smells of Wasabi Beef Jerky.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• Interesting fact: Jason's maiden name was "Cornhole," but he shortened it to "Cole" when told that a shorter last name makes one appear ten pounds slimmer.

DohBoy

PS: Have you seen that thong pic of Christie at Hedo? Oh those sweet, sweet cheeks. Oh-Boy! Oberto!
    DohBoy
    NET Starter

• To be fair, everyone crapped on that draft. Nobody was jumping up and down about it...

Except those of us who desperately wanted Wilson. :thirishdrinkers:
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Yeah, most did. I gave it an "A" on the blog, and I specifically gave the Irvin and Wilson picks "A+" grades. They were my two favorite players in that draft, and Seattle got both of them about as late as they realistically could have.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• "Lucky to be Seneca Wallace" yeeeeeeeeeeesh
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Jason cole has been a hater from way back.

Pete's first year as head coach cole declared the seahawks the worst team in pro football, before training camp even started....because pete carroll was the head coach!!! Brought up the usc allegations blah blah blah. He's also critisized pete's charity work saying it takes away from his duties as a head coach.

He's a fat nasty bitter man who has an axe to grind when it comes to pete carroll. No clue why other than he's a hater and doesn't like positive upbeat people. He probably kicks puppies for fun.
    RIP Les. We will miss you.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

• sadhappy wrote:Jason cole has been a hater from way back.

Pete's first year as head coach cole declared the seahawks the worst team in pro football, before training camp even started....because pete carroll was the head coach!!! Brought up the usc allegations blah blah blah. He's also critisized pete's charity work saying it takes away from his duties as a head coach.

He's a fat nasty bitter man who has an axe to grind when it comes to pete carroll. No clue why other than he's a hater and doesn't like positive upbeat people. He probably kicks puppies for fun.

Well, he does work for Yahoo. I imagine that makes you pretty resentful.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• DohBoy wrote:PS: Have you seen that thong pic of Christie at Hedo? Oh those sweet, sweet cheeks. Oh-Boy! Oberto!

Didn't happen unless there's pics!
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information