CBS Power Rankings

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I'll take #5. It wasn't that long ago we used to think #25 was a fair reflection...

Rat

Reaction score
Not much to argue there. I'd move the Falcons down a few spots and the Saints up a few spots. Everything else looks fair.

Axx

Reaction score
you're telling me we were ranked #7 last week? hahahaha

Also there is no way we lose to New England or Atlanta in a neutral field. Isn't that how these rankings are based? on neutral fields?

Rat

Reaction score
Axx":1lmaemun said:
you're telling me we were ranked #7 last week? hahahaha

Also there is no way we lose to New England or Atlanta in a neutral field. Isn't that how these rankings are based? on neutral fields?
They aren't weekly rankings. This is the first one CBS has done since their final 2012-13 rankings.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pissquick is a douche. He has Dallas at 13 that's all you need to know about this twits football knowledge, which is close to zero!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":tsbs1geh said:
Pissquick is a douche. He has Dallas at 13 that's all you need to know about this twits football knowledge, which is close to zero!

Say what you will, but he was a huge proponent of Sherman and Wilson last year. Long before it was cool.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I have no problem with that ranking. We have yet to prove that we are the top team in the league. We have to do that when the season starts up.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3vnpftv6 said:
Sports Hernia":3vnpftv6 said:

Say what you will, but he was a huge proponent of Sherman and Wilson last year. Long before it was cool.
Point taken, but he also has been a Hawk hater before that was cool as well.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I really don't get how the Patriots beat us out after we beat them last year, that's just bias, they did not improve much, nor have they earned the spot, except for having Brady and past glory.

But like was already said it is meaningless and I like seeing us move down, I think Pete and this team can handle being glorified in the media, but I'd still just be more comfortable being dissed as usual and having something to complain about as my Team proves the naysayers to be idiots.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":x0nyq6m0 said:
I really don't get how the Patriots beat us out after we beat them last year, that's just bias, they did not improve much, nor have they earned the spot, except for having Brady and past glory.

But like was already said it is meaningless and I like seeing us move down, I think Pete and this team can handle being glorified in the media, but I'd still just be more comfortable being dissed as usual and having something to complain about as my Team proves the naysayers to be idiots.

Sounds, like you, as well as some other posters, have an inferiority complex going on. :229031_shrug:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2bb0134v said:
SeAhAwKeR4life":2bb0134v said:

Sounds, like you, as well as some other posters, have an inferiority complex going on. :229031_shrug:

No, not really, and I'm not sure what you are arguing? Do you think the Patriots deserve that spot? I have a little trouble seeing the niners there because I don't think Kaep is even close to "proven".

Rat

Reaction score
The Patriots have the league's best QB, the league's best coach, won more games, and got further than us last year. Hardly a stretch to have them higher.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
All the points you make are valid Rat, but no one can reasonably argue that they have a more complete roster than we do. Everyone around the league understands how stacked our team is. Our weakest position is kicker... plus we beat them last year. We legitimately deserve to be above the Patriots

Rat

Reaction score
The Yugoslavian":24ru6ono said:
All the points you make are valid Rat, but no one can reasonably argue that they have a more complete roster than we do. Everyone around the league understands how stacked our team is. Our weakest position is kicker... plus we beat them last year. We legitimately deserve to be above the Patriots
Our weakest position is DT, not kicker. And a one-point win at home hardly established our dominance over them.

Both are great teams. Heck, I'd say that Patriots-Seahawks is one of the top 3 most likely Super Bowl scenarios for next year. I even agree that the Seahawks have a stronger roster, but when you have Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, I have a hard time calling it "unreasonable" to say that we're not unequivocally the better team. The Patriots are damn good.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Technically kicker is our weakest considering we don't have one. They are damn good, don't get me wrong. I just can't see a valid argument for them being ranked higher than us at this time. Maybe you are right though, both are great teams and everyone has their opinion :)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Pete Prisco would rather suck on asbestos-laced sandpaper than ever put the Seahawks at #1 in his Power Rankings.

Latest posts