Arian Foster On Integrity

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Arian Foster On Integrity
Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:31 pm
  • http://www.nflevolution.com/article/Ari ... L?ref=7782

Everything I read about this guy says unique and class act. There was a feature on him done by whatever channel Ditka is on this past year wild card weekend. Ditka said he reminds him, as a person, of Walter Payton. Thoughtful man.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Re: Arian Foster On Integrity
Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 pm
  • The one benefit that Arian Foster has that the others didn't is that he can see how concussions are leading to some rather awful living conditions for ex-NFL Players, so he can make an informed decision, which makes this kind of thing a good idea for the NFL's future. The past players don't have the same amount of data to draw upon when it comes to the long term health effects, because who would collect it, but neither should they should be shocked by the deterioration of the body, either.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:19 pm
  • Guy is amazing and I agree with him about not blaming the NFL for their injuries. I love to ride snowmachines in the mountains and it can be dangerous, people get maimed and die every year. It's a risk one takes when doing something that pumps the adrenaline through your veins. Just look at Evel Kneivel.

Edit: The main difference between them and me, they get paid a lot of money and a good portion of their medical bills are covered.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 am
  • Arian Foster is a class act. Love this guy and what he said. To think, he should've been a Seahawk, but things worked out for the best for both parties in retrospect.

I'm with him 100% of the way on this one.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information