Any Turkey hunters here?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
I have heard that there is good turkey hunting around Spokane, hard to find people that will tell you exactly where, people seem to be very tight lipped due to the fact good places are hard to find. You might want to try Colville also, heard there is some up there, I would scout and see if they are on private or public land. If private ask the owner, usually in places like that they tend to say yes. I do more pheasant hunting than turkey, hope this helps. Good luck.

Sorry just saw you are looking for W WA. not too many areas that I know of, sorry.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
The Olympic peninsula has some turkey hunting, though the bulk of it is East of the Cascades.

The Radish

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":zx4q85e5 said:
I have heard that there is good turkey hunting around Spokane, hard to find people that will tell you exactly where, people seem to be very tight lipped due to the fact good places are hard to find. You might want to try Colville also, heard there is some up there, I would scout and see if they are on private or public land. If private ask the owner, usually in places like that they tend to say yes. I do more pheasant hunting than turkey, hope this helps. Good luck.

Sorry just saw you are looking for W WA. not too many areas that I know of, sorry.

I PMed Beasthawk about the turkey hunting around here. Yes there are many near Colville if you know where to look. (which of course is the big thing in turkey hunting)

Between Sandpoint, Id. and Trout Creek, Mt. there are herds of them. Wife had never seen a real turkey until we started visiting her family over there.

:les:

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
The Radish":2j7hfakl said:
lvnginhwktwn":2j7hfakl said:

I PMed Beasthawk about the turkey hunting around here. Yes there are many near Colville if you know where to look. (which of course is the big thing in turkey hunting)

Between Sandpoint, Id. and Trout Creek, Mt. there are herds of them. Wife had never seen a real turkey until we started visited her family over there.

:les:

Cool, thanks for the info, might have to start hunting turkeys again.

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
You guys all rock! Yes tight lipped indeed. I am really trying to stay on my side of the mountain. I havr enjoyed the purchase of fire arms thus far!

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":dra5x568 said:

Im down to hunt pheseant too, you find pheaseant in W Wa? I heard they are a lot less rare

Lady Talon

Reaction score
My dogs chase them out of my yard about 5 times a week. Eastern Washington though.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
beasthawk":17shis24 said:
lvnginhwktwn":17shis24 said:

Im down to hunt pheseant too, you find pheaseant in W Wa? I heard they are a lot less rare

Shoot me a PM, we can talk about the Pheasant hunting.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I dodge them all the time on Camano Island. No idea what the hunting Regulations on the Islands are though.

cdallan

Reaction score
I have never been more disappointed in the actual content of a thread as opposed to the promise of its title.

I feel this is a case of false advertising.

The Radish

Reaction score
cdallan":3rzpocc1 said:
I have never been more disappointed in the actual content of a thread as opposed to the promise of its title.

I feel this is a case of false advertising.

Why, did you think it was about you?

:lol: