All-time favorite .net quote

sutz

Reaction score
BlueTalons":2x36nurc said:
Wasn't Steve Harper AKA Kindome Karlesimo?
No. Two different people. Harper, for all of his difficulty getting along with others, was a legitimate fan.
KK was a turncoat who claimed to be a fan, but spent all of his time dissing the team and its fans.

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
My friend is an executive within the Bengals organization and he told me that the Seahawks already gave Carson Palmer 75 billion dollars and traded 4 first round picks... wait, that sounds like too much? Oh, they just changed it to 17 million and 3 future picks... oh still too much? I saw them buying a house for him with Paul Allen... I mean, wait what do I need to change to make this legit sounding???

A

Anonymous

Allweatherfan":ofkgy5ao said:
My friend is an executive within the Bengals organization and he told me that the Seahawks already gave Carson Palmer 75 billion dollars and traded 4 first round picks... wait, that sounds like too much? Oh, they just changed it to 17 million and 3 future picks... oh still too much? I saw them buying a house for him with Paul Allen... I mean, wait what do I need to change to make this legit sounding???

I can help you with that...

Your best friend's daughter babysits for Carson Palmers sister's ex-husband.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":4e8evy9k said:
I always liked him. I think he was really smart, he just had a hard time arguing civilly. Man, he had some blow ups hahaha...
I didn't, that's for sure; and yeah, he could not keep it civil when he was arguing with someone that just wouldn't agree with him or give up. I guess one could call it "forced escalation", lol.

cesame":4e8evy9k said:
Warner28 was an ignorant poster and this place has been better ever since he left.
Ignorant poster? No. At least, not regularly; we're all ignorant once in a while. I definitely agree that the place has been better for his absence, though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
As I mentioned on page one of this thread, the cboom quote will always be my number one. However, "Clipboard Jesus" isn't far behind. Not sure if it originated here or not, but it was genius.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
cesame":9wurgmof said:
Warner28 was an ignorant poster and this place has been better ever since he left.

I was pretty taken aback when, after a game, he started a thread in the Smack Shack titled "Geekhawk is a dumb m...f..." (not censored, of course) all because I adroitly pointed out with my usual acerbic smartass wit how stupid the stuff he was posting in the Gameday forum was. Because it was. And it needed said. Nope, don't miss him at all. Hard to believe someone like that could live in such a beautiful place as Bend, OR.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Warner was not ignorant. Let's be fair.

He was quite smart. Just very, very, stubborn and he LOVED to debate to a fault.

Ignorant he was not.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3nueugy3 said:
SeaTown81":3nueugy3 said:
Scottemojo":3nueugy3 said:
Red Bryant is terrible.

I wish we had a compilation of all of Dom's Red Bryant quotes. Most of which centered around him complaining about Red being a lazy fat ass who ate corn bread.

That's right!

Looks like I was spot on too because planter faciatis whatever is caused by an excess of cornbread in the bodies fat cells. We all know Red Bryant has alot of fat cells too.

He's not fat! He's big boned! :mrgreen:

kjreid

Reaction score
"I think we got over the hump today. I told the team we don't have to talk about 1984 anymore"
Paul Allen after the first playoff victory in 21 years.

I can still remember thinking "wow, its been 21 years?"

A

Anonymous

kjreid":disle0tt said:
"I think we got over the hump today. I told the team we don't have to talk about 1984 anymore"
Paul Allen after the first playoff victory in 21 years.

I can still remember thinking "wow, its been 21 years?"

I know, right?

Time flys when waiting for greatness to occur.

chris98251

Reaction score
Steve Harper - Fire Holmgren he can't coach and can't win here, is destroying our defense.

Whatyurprob - Lovejoy - Numourless argement threads as well as full threads on cooking and how he was an expert at several professions.

Raiderjohn

Fudd

Barbranne - who passed himself as a female for a very long time and got a kick out of it.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Was it Rocketman that launched himself off the board partly because of political rhetoric? (Old site?) Somebody help me here...