Vote fro Marshawn Lynch for greatest play of all time

kearly

Reaction score
Beastquake is currently #1 out of all the options in votes. It has 32,000 while second place (the immaculate reception) has 30,000. If there is one thing .net is truly great at, it's stuffing the ballot box.

kearly

Reaction score
Beastquake is currently #1 out of all the options in votes. It has 32,000 while second place (the immaculate reception) has 30,000.

largenutz

Reaction score
I havent gone over to vote, but another reason for the large numbe rof votes for Beastquake is that it happened recently. The immaculate reception happened a long time ago, n alot of these voters werent even born yet.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
IronSaint":31aynjr6 said:
Man, **** you guys...

:pukeface:

I'm surprised nobody responded to this post! That was one soul-crushing defeat for the Saints. While we were going insane, Saints fans were kicking in their TV's and punching holes in their walls! I'd feel bad for him, but we've been suffering through shit like that play going against us for decades... Hey, kinda like the Saints! :lol:

IronSaint

Reaction score
BlueThunder":17rztwo1 said:
I'm surprised nobody responded to this post! That was one soul-crushing defeat for the Saints. While we were going insane, Saints fans were kicking in their TV's and punching holes in their walls! I'd feel bad for him, but we've been suffering through shit like that play going against us for decades... Hey, kinda like the Saints! :lol:

LOL, we were livid at my friend's house. I mean every attempted tackle was just horrible form. After the third one I was thinking, "****, SOMEONE JUST FALL IN FRONT OF HIM OR SOMETHING!" I was really upset with the celebratory nut-grab but I've since moved on from that; it's actually my favorite celebration to do on Madden online now, LOL. Me and my friend joke about it every now and then how Tracy fell down from the stiff arm.

There's actually a video on YouTube that showcases stuff teams' fans say and the guy that makes them teamed with a guy from New Orleans to do a Saints one. At one point, they're talking about how no one on our defense can tackle and one dude says something about Tracy Porter and the other guy goes, "Tracy Porter, he's STILL falling to this day from that stiff arm from Marshawn Lynch!" It makes me LOL. :lol:

RolandDeschain":17rztwo1 said:
Dude, I about died laughing when I saw this. Sorry, I know it's a painful memory; but LOL!!!!!

LOL, shut up! But yeah, it's painful but I think if we wouldn't have been down to our 3rd and 4th string RB's we might've had a better shot at winning that game. The 49er play-off game from 2011 is much more of a nightmare though. I mean, we had that game won. If Gregg Williams had not gone rogue, we would've absolutely thrashed the Giants in the Dome, then steamrolled the Patriots in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl. **** Vernon Davis and Gregg Williams. :pukeface: :49ersmall:

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
BlueThunder":v60bcrck said:
How do you lock in your vote? I registered and everything and clicked the arrow for Lynch, but then what?
Yeah, I came on here to find that out too.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1jbomc74 said:
BlueThunder":1jbomc74 said:
How do you lock in your vote? I registered and everything and clicked the arrow for Lynch, but then what?

Yeah I have no idea how to submit my vote. Anyone know how?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2g883ltf said:
Wow. To think I was THERE.... Honored.

I'm still trying to figure out which was louder between that run and the Romobobble. Hard to tell and the Lynch run had some build up to it as he got closer to the goal line.

sturg78

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3nr8r3xe said:
bestfightstory":3nr8r3xe said:
Wow. To think I was THERE.... Honored.

I'm still trying to figure out which was louder between that run and the Romobobble. Hard to tell and the Lynch run had some build up to it as he got closer to the goal line.
The Romobobble I think. Like you said, the beast mode was a long drawn out cheer so fans were a little gassed at the peak. Romobobble was an explosion.

CANHawk

Reaction score
IronSaint":rb9e4o4g said:
BlueThunder":rb9e4o4g said:
I'm surprised nobody responded to this post! That was one soul-crushing defeat for the Saints. While we were going insane, Saints fans were kicking in their TV's and punching holes in their walls! I'd feel bad for him, but we've been suffering through shit like that play going against us
LOL, we were livid at my friend's house. I mean every attempted tackle was just horrible form. After the third one I was thinking, "****, SOMEONE JUST FALL IN FRONT OF HIM OR SOMETHING!" I was really upset with the celebratory nut-grab but I've since moved on from that; it's actually my favorite celebration to do on for decades... Hey, kinda like the Saints! :lol:
Madden online now, LOL. Me and my friend joke about it every now and then how Tracy fell down from the stiff arm.

There's actually a video on YouTube that showcases stuff teams' fans say and the guy that makes them teamed with a guy from New Orleans to do a Saints one. At one point, they're talking about how no one on our defense can tackle and one dude says something about Tracy Porter and the other guy goes, "Tracy Porter, he's STILL falling to this day from that stiff arm from Marshawn Lynch!" It makes me LOL. :lol:

RolandDeschain":rb9e4o4g said:
Dude, I about died laughing when I saw this. Sorry, I know it's a painful memory; but LOL!!!!!

LOL, shut up! But yeah, it's painful but I think if we wouldn't have been down to our 3rd and 4th string RB's we might've had a better shot at winning that game. The 49er play-off game from 2011 is much more of a nightmare though. I mean, we had that game won. If Gregg Williams had not gone rogue, we would've absolutely thrashed the Giants in the Dome, then steamrolled the Patriots in Indianapolis for the Super Bowl. **** Vernon Davis and Gregg Williams. :pukeface: :49ersmall:

hey, if it makes you feel any better, they STILL show Bo Jackson running right out of the Kingdome...

IronSaint

Reaction score
dunceface":30ix2qmk said:
for now its Beastquake 44000 to 14000

lolz at
IronSaint":30ix2qmk said:
Tracy fell down

LOL, and that's another thing. I mean, the "Beastquake" run was already against the Saints, did they really have to put it against the "River City Relay" in the first round of the bracket? C'mon man! Another conspiracy the NFL hates the Saints. :thfight7:

I think had Carney not missed the ****ing EXTRA POINT after the RCR, and we'd gone into OT and won, it'd be a bit of a closer contest. That was another heartbreaking moment right there. HE MISSES THE EXTRA POINT AFTER ALL THAT.

CANHawk":30ix2qmk said:
hey, if it makes you feel any better, they STILL show Bo Jackson running right out of the Kingdome...

Haha, it would if I were an Auburn fan, but I'm for the Tide (whom Bo changed his mind from to go to Auburn... :cry: ).

But it will make me feel better when we thrash ya'll this year, you bunch of sissies! :0190l:

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
I htink Lynch will make the final, all the other strong candidates are on the other side of the tree. And what is the deal with the catch? its 3rd and 3, montana throws from his backfoot to a guy who jumps a little and catches it almost standing still... WHAT.. THE...F..CK? there is on average a play in EVERY NFL game that is more amazing than the catch...

woodstockme

Reaction score
Unfortunately the poll is now a joke. The Giants' fans have given Tyree an overwhelming number of votes overnight - it is now a grudge match between the Eagles and the Giants. The Giants do not want the "greatest" play to be attributed to their team's incompetency during the game - when they completely collapsed. Tyree all of a sudden has over 123,000 votes - more than double the amount Lynch has. :cry: It is meaningless.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Blitzer88":16vipj6i said:
SalishHawkFan":16vipj6i said:
BlueThunder":16vipj6i said:

Yeah I have no idea how to submit my vote. Anyone know how?

Just click on the checkmark next to Lynch, then hit the video to play it. Your vote is counted then. BEASTMODE BABY!!