Carroll vs Jim Harbaugh

CANHawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":3ssri9w4 said:
There wouldn't be a fight. Pete would tell Jim that if he thinks fighting is the only way to solve his problems, he will make it a self-fulfilling prophecy and will end up getting the snot knocked out of him someday. Pete will encourage Jim to believe that he is capable of more. He'll invite Jim to work with disadvantaged youth, the two of them will toss the football around, play some pickup hoops and go have a beer.

...and then when he least expects it, he'd push Jim down some stairs. Brilliant!

pehawk

Reaction score
I'll be Pete's cut-man singing Peter Satara's "I am a man who will fight for your honor...."

You cant lose if I'm your cut-man, singing great 80's power ballads. You just cant.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Uno: Jim would absolutely do this, remember the Schwartz fiasco?
Dos: Pete isn't a fist fight guy. He is more of a psych major. I know sc85sis thinks of Pete as a gentle soul, but last year on radio Pete put the subtle digs to Jim, talking about how Jim had forbidden his wife to talk to Pete, how Jim was in his cups a little bit, how Jim was so obsessed with USC when he first got to Stanford. Pete has some type A dick to him.

No matter how the fight went, it would end with Jim crying.

hawker84

Reaction score
Pete would whip him violently about the head and shoulder region with his pom poms, causing multiple lacerations to harbaughs overly ginormous beak... Harbaugh would retaliate by girly throwing his clipboard back at pete's causing him to quickly duck, thus ruining his perfect hairdoo... they both would stop , look at each other , come to their senses and realize they are both too flippin old to be duking it out.. pete would go to shake Douchees hand, harbaugh would give him the old sike, pull his hand away at the last second, and slap pete in the back... pete would respond, Hey!!!!! what's your deal man?... thus beginning the pom pom asault all over again.. pete wins by technical knockout due to deep cut over hairballs left eye... don't mess with pete the cheat, biatches...

you ever been whipped by a pom pom? it aint no joke..

NorCal

Reaction score
Isn't Carroll like 70? Tom Cable would whip everybody on both coaching staffs for sure. He just looks like a scrapper

Brahn

Reaction score
All I know is that during the scuffle Don Zimmer would charge out for some action.

hazaduz

Reaction score
probably Jim...I met him once when he was coaching USD here in San Diego and he is huge in person with gigantic hands.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Gonna have to give the edge in a fight to the bigger ex NFL player with roid rage issues.

blue 22

Reaction score
pehawk":1dtpg636 said:
I'll be Pete's cut-man singing Peter Satara's "I am a man who will fight for your honor...."

You cant lose if I'm your cut-man, singing great 80's power ballads. You just cant.

HA!

The Radish

Reaction score
Cable??? Are you all forgetting that Norton's Father is a former heavy weight boxing champion of the world?

Also think its very unlikely I'm going to enjoy a poster that started with this kind of question and wonder why it was posted.

sigh

Hawks46

Reaction score
Calihawk and Norcal beat me to it.

Cable broke a guy's jaw on his own coaching staff. No wonder dudes block so hard for him; no one wants to face that guy after whiffing on a block and getting his QB killed. Hell, I'd rather go to the other team's sideline instead of facing Cable.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Seems like if one of our guys is worried about Cable falcon punching him then... he would just leave his helmet on!

Latest posts