Carrol, Harbaugh hanging out

Shinigami

Reaction score
rjdriver":jt5u3mgc said:
Uncle Si":jt5u3mgc said:
NinerLifer":jt5u3mgc said:
You guys ever think that the media and us fans make more out of their "rivalry" than there actually is?

I actually think the two do not like each other. I'm sure they begrudgingly respect each other. But with how deep the two have been intertwined as rivals and the emotions that have spilled over during those heated games I think their is some mutual animosity.

I dontthink its hate, but I think its deep rooted competitiveness

Disagree.

I don't think Harbaugh really has respect for anyone else but himself.

Yeah I think the fans make more out of the rivalry like that dumb statement. He may be a sore loser, but that's going overboard.

Shinigami

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3c5n21ez said:
Shinigami":3c5n21ez said:
Scottemojo":3c5n21ez said:
Jim: So, Pete, the NFC West is looking pretty good right now, huh?
Pete: 42-13 *walks away*

He could respond by saying "Who beat the Falcons? Made the Super Bowl? And has a 3-1 record against your team?"

Wait until next season if the Seahawks win again to start that lol.

To be fair, professional sports are what-have-you-done-for-me-lately leagues. Getting to the AFCCG twice in his first two years in the league didn't help Mark Sanchez right now, did it?

Yes I understand, but I'd rather not put the Seahawks in an easy way to ridiculed. I mean he could also say that lately the Seahawks just lost the divisional playoff game and lost to a team the 49ers beat to go to the Super Bowl.

BBHawks

Reaction score
rjdriver":2x84d1sv said:
Uncle Si":2x84d1sv said:
NinerLifer":2x84d1sv said:
You guys ever think that the media and us fans make more out of their "rivalry" than there actually is?

I actually think the two do not like each other. I'm sure they begrudgingly respect each other. But with how deep the two have been intertwined as rivals and the emotions that have spilled over during those heated games I think their is some mutual animosity.

I dontthink its hate, but I think its deep rooted competitiveness

Disagree.

I don't think Harbaugh really has respect for anyone else but himself.

Don't you think that's carrying things a little over the top? I mean really. Do we really have to think Harbaugh is evil? Do we really think he has no respect for another successful NFL coach? Come on, people. Let's not make fools of ourselves. Among other things, Jim Harbaugh joins his church group every off season to go down to poor areas in South America and build school houses. He's not the devil and I'd bet big money that he has a LOT of respect for Pete Carroll. Pete Carroll was defensive coordinator for a Niners Super Bowl team when Harbaugh was still playing and dreaming of becoming a coach someday. Harbaugh is just a prick when it comes to competition, that's all. He's a maniacal competitor, but so is Pete Carroll. They're both just ridiculous competitors.

NYCoug

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":yugykaqs said:
Tech Worlds":yugykaqs said:
Harbaugh brutally boils and burns babies in his basement.

...with a butane blowtorch.

And he doesn't wear goggles when he's doing it either because he enjoys watching the carnage too much.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
NYCoug":3jp7zdl4 said:
HawKnPeppa":3jp7zdl4 said:
Tech Worlds":3jp7zdl4 said:
Harbaugh brutally boils and burns babies in his basement.

...with a butane blowtorch.

And he doesn't wear goggles when he's doing it either because he enjoys watching the carnage too much.

Well it's good that somebody broke up the illiteration cause it couldn't have continued much longer. :thirishdrinkers: