NCAA Tourney

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He's good, no doubt. Completely dominated and willed his team to win in their first game, and looks good again today. Just something about him...

Really looking forward to this Florida Gulf Coast, San Diego State game.

The Outfield

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ddmnxnq said:
Wow!!! Alley oop by Florida Gulf Coast just made the one from the other day look like childs play!

That was an insane alley oop.

pehawk

Reaction score
I dont recall seeing a team run so many designed ally-oops. F GC is so damn fun to watch...their coach just lets them play.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":17boa5fw said:
I dont recall seeing a team run so many designed ally-oops. F GC is so damn fun to watch...their coach just lets them play.

They remind me of the Sherman Douglas, Derrick Coleman, STeven Thompson Syracuse teams of the late 80's. They were always ooping it up, and were the first college basketball team I ever paid attention to.

[youtube]bIfaQlW-A1U[/youtube]

[youtube]X__21Q_uZCU[/youtube]

pehawk

Reaction score
I giggled at reading Sherman Douglas. I kinda miss him and DC.

pinksheets

Reaction score
749360668.gif

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That boy, Comer, is nice! Guess it pays to play with Austin Rivers and get coached up by Doc.

VHawk

Reaction score
Not a big hoops guy but since I live in Dunk City country had to watch these guys and am really impressed.I like the Gators but got to root for FGCU!Who you guys got?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Since I'm pretty much out of all bracket tournaments I've entered, I'm probably going to root for FGCU since they're a major underdog and I love that sweet ass alley oop they did last week.