The Ravens Won't Win More Than 5 Games (amended to 6 or less

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I'm not sold on it. I think Johnbaugh is worth more wins than that with half of a roster. I remember folks claiming that the Hawks wouldn't win more than 4 games in 2010 and that SF or AZ would win the division.

I am going to give them 8-8, but still pick Cincy to win the division. They still have Flacco, Rice, Torrey, Jones and fair OLine don't they?

Their defense was decimated, but I think they will be better than 6 wins. I actually think the Steelers are going to be flat and that Cleveland will be a tough 7-9 team.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Outside of Ellerby I think they are fine. I don't think they win the SB necessarily but I still think they win the North.

Erebus

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3bfatamx said:
They still have Flacco, Rice, Torrey, Jones and fair OLine don't they?

Actually Matt Birk retired and Bryant McKinnie is a free agent. So they will lose some talent and continuity on their o-line.

nanomoz

Reaction score
This is a good call. If I can get down to mesquite/Vegas, ill make some bets.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":cv6z3pka said:
8-8 or 9-7. Enough offense with Flaccid and Rice to be decent. Cincy wins the division. Hope Pissburgh goes 0-16.

No, I hope they go bad enough to get the #2 overall pick, not the #1. 3-13 should suffice.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
nanomoz":1o4utf4r said:
This is a good call. If I can get down to mesquite/Vegas, ill make some bets.

Divisions and season win totals won't post in Vegas until after schedules and draft are complete.

Make sure you hit up Largent80s bookie!! They offer 16-1 odds when everybody else on earth is offering -110!!

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Yeah, I learned my lesson in 2009 with the Broncos. Bad karma to speculate on another team's success.

Antidote antidote antidote!!!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3g3ha7ej said:
Shaz":3g3ha7ej said:
This is stupidity at it's finest

Is it really?

He must not read pehawk's posts very often.

And I can see this going either way, but they still have Ray Rice and Torrey Smith on offense. They should at least be respectable there, and that'll win a couple games.

pehawk

Reaction score
Umm, did Harbaugh leave? Flacco, Rice...oh and maybe the best player in the NFL, Ngata all leave too? Who's this Suggs I keep hearing about?