NCAA Tourney

JSeahawks

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1a6kprfe said:
Wow oregon might win this thing

Quack quack! Too bad i followed my brain and not my heart. I had them losing in the first round. Glad to be wrong! Looking good so far today. Love Kazemi.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
JSeahawks":11upjktn said:
therealjohncarlson":11upjktn said:

Quack quack! Too bad i followed my brain and not my heart. I had them losing in the first round. Glad to be wrong! Looking good so far today. Love Kazemi.

Im just curious. Did you go to Oregon?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":n52mm8ge said:
JSeahawks":n52mm8ge said:
therealjohncarlson":n52mm8ge said:

Im just curious. Did you go to Oregon?

Nah. Went to Western Oregon University for a few years then transferred and graduated from Warner Pacific College which is a tiny little Christian college in Portland. Life long Ducks fan though.

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, WTF Jsea? I loathe the Ducks and said flat out they win a few games. Follow your heart, listen to me next time, sweetums.

And stay away from Ponies.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":3nk2lwai said:
Yeah, WTF Jsea? I loathe the Ducks and said flat out they win a few games. Follow your heart, listen to me next time, sweetums.

And stay away from Ponies.

The worst part is that after this game, if the Ducks hang on, you'll be in 1st place in our bracket challenge. I'll be in 2nd. Your faith in the Ducks will be the difference.

GCrow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":29rfne7n said:
I think Gonzaga is going down today.

Just need to keep it close. Haven't hit anything from within 5 feet, and can't see Wichita State continuing to shoot 60% from 3 in the 2nd half.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GCrow":1s60olvq said:
JSeahawks":1s60olvq said:
I think Gonzaga is going down today.

Just need to keep it close. Haven't hit anything from within 5 feet, and can't see Wichita State continuing to shoot 60% from 3 in the 2nd half.

If that long haired white dude keeps floppin like a Euro and the refs keep buying it that will help them.

Go Wichita State!

GCrow

Reaction score
Bananas finish there - though yuck on final play - easily game of the tourney so far.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Great win by Oregon. I have been on the losing end of every close game so far. Gonzaga, Davidson, Butler, Saint Mary's, Wisconsin - none of them are getting it done when it counts for my bracket. *Sigh*

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3b47jhmz said:
Great win by Oregon. I have been on the losing end of every close game so far. Gonzaga, Davidson, Butler, Saint Mary's, Wisconsin - none of them are getting it done when it counts for my bracket. *Sigh*

Same exact picks for me that have been killing me except I called the Wisconsin loss. Thats basically been the only game thats gone my way

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, well, I pretty much won already. Yeah, technically I only lead by one point. Buuuuut, I lead by alot in possible points and correct.

Chumps....

JSeahawks

Reaction score
No idea why but I find myself wanting to punch this Jeff Withey dude from kansas in the face their last couple games.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm with ya throw, kind of like a more blue collar Spencer Hawes.

Latest posts