2013 Uniform Thread

dunceface

Reaction score
sa_seahawker":3l4d3cd4 said:
CALIHAWK1":3l4d3cd4 said:
FreshlySnipes":3l4d3cd4 said:
+ take our Navy blue home jersey but switch the navy parts with the action green parts. i think that would look great

Kinda like this.....

SeahawksGREEN

That is the awesomeist uniform ever. Fuddy duddies don't get swagger.

I respectfully disagree. Those colors are still cool (and used recently):

SubLime Green:
Hemicuda

Go ManGo:
5015743888 96d0c06cac z

Plum Crazy:
4698827513_996e4387d1_z.jpg

But these were awesome (I'm still looking for an authentic green Hasselbeck or Porkchop jersey if anyone has any leads...you can keep the Houshmanzadeh one though):

SeahawksGreen

It could also be worse, the green jerseys were 1000000000x better than these monstrosities:

Pittsburgh bumblebees:
Pittsburgh-Steelers1.jpg

Denver Milk Duds:
Broncos display image

I agree with everything in this comment.

12thMode

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":16diilnv said:
+ take our Navy blue home jersey but switch the navy parts with the action green parts. i think that would look great

Kinda like this.....

SeahawksGREEN

I guess I am one of the stupid one's! I actually wouldn't mind seeing this as an alternate. Maybe it's because I grew up in the 80's/90's where these colors were acceptable

v1rotv2

Reaction score
OK I can understand saying whether or not you like the way a uniform looks, I get that. But there is something unmanly about having constant in-depth discussions about cloths other men wear.

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
v1rotv2":ho451qw8 said:
OK I can understand saying whether or not you like the way a uniform looks, I get that. But there is something unmanly about having constant in-depth discussions about cloths other men wear.

Wow really? You keep shopping at Walmart bro while I keep it fresh for the ladies. Lol

You don't care how the hawks look on the field??

grizrgood

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":8bh6n1ns said:
Wish three was a feature on the board where you could just put an entire thread on ignore. Make it so it doesn't even show up.

Yet here you are captn cool! :lol:

pinksheets

Reaction score
I'm glad we have people here to decree what masculinity is or isn't for us.

If you don't like uniform talk, just get out. Is it manly? I don't know. I do know it certainly isn't particularly adult to pop into a discussion you have no interest in just to tell people what's wrong with them for being interested in it.

On topic: Our boys are going to look sick in those throwbacks. Are we able to have the wolf grey jerseys available as well as throwbacks or do we lose the grey to do this?

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Just my two cents, I love the solid wolf grey and sold darker blue jersey/pants combos we have now and I wasn't impressed when I first saw them. We have the most unique uniforms in the league, much to the envy of ever player on other teams! I think the mix and match is cool too especially the white jersey and blue pants but the all grey is killer; and our grey looks different than every other grey color out there.

I bet the throw back jersey will look extremely awesome, hoping the Kelly green, royal blue, and old school grey (not that silver stuff) are part of it but after seeing the new ones I'm not worried how these will turn out. Also would like to find out how they can incorporate the sleeve hawk logo into the newer cut style of the modern jersey.

two dog

Reaction score
RockHawk said:
Next uniform thread, I'm gonna cut people.[/quote

If you don't open uniform threads, then you won't get your feelers hurt and won't have
to do bodily harm to anyone.
On the other hand, if you are a secret uniform thread junkie, open at your own risk.

cacksman

Reaction score
I would happily trade out the Wolf Greys for some throwbacks. If that is what it takes.

nanomoz

Reaction score
rjdriver":k099aob1 said:
Sleevehawk all the way. If your going to do throwback, do throwback.

Maybe not the original, but I prefer the blue face mask and the sleeve hawk.

I would love to see the old hawk logo for a game here and there.

Took the words right outta my mouth. I'm hoping for a throwback game and a couple of wolf gray games.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":2pxshsst said:

Kinda like this.....

SeahawksGREEN

I like the hell outta this one, except..I would love to see the Hawk sleeves on it, where can I order it?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I was thinking of this just last night because I put up 8 jerseys on the walls of my living room (which is slowly becoming a 12th Man VIP Pilsner Lounge).

With the 4 pre-2012 unis, there are 8 logos (sleevehawks) on display. Amongst the 4 new unis, zero. It's all good, I'm not complaining. Just something I noticed. It's hard to avoid noticing the progression of corporate logo vs team logo. From HUGE sleevehawk and small Puma -- to nearly same-sized hawk and Reebok -- to ZERO hawk and stand-alone Nike.

It's a striking visual representation of the increasing corporate presence in the NFL over the past few decades.

But hey, our boys will look good in the unis while they keep winning.

Sleevehawks zps6b3c6e4b

Latest posts