Blast from the Past: The 1977 Seattle Seahawks

Rainger

Reaction score
dunceface":27zxfzfo said:
rainger":27zxfzfo said:
I have all of these for every season other than 83,05,07,10 and 11. I wish there was some way i could share them all on this site.

If the Mods tell me a way to share these year in reviews of the hawks i would be willing to do it.

I WOULD DOWNLOAD THE SHIT OUTTA THAT!!!
Would love to add it for download just let me have a way. Up to the site to allow me to upload the vids.
BTW I can upload these as either .Mov .MP4 or .AVI files up to the Mods what they want to do. PS these are all legal files and available for distribution.

if the Mods allow it I will upload 1 file a day for download. starting with the 77 season recap. I was unable to find a 76 recap.

birdman5

Reaction score
Oh the memories....I was 19 and I ate, drank, and slept Seahawks football. I always thought the Seahawks would win a Superbowl way before Tampa Bay. Didn't work out that way. Please God, let it be this year.

Rainger

Reaction score
Well looks like there is no way for me to post all the seasons, or no one wants to read this thread and get the vid's or everyone already has them, or the Modsdo not want me making them avail.

zhawk

Reaction score
NYCoug":1qnuz51n said:
Stumbled upon this on facebook and figured some might people appreciate it here. Might help kill the time at work. Long before the Hawks were everyone's preseason #1, they were still the coolest franchise to ever grace the NFL!

Man, I'd kill to hear John Facenda narrate the 2012 Seahawks NFL Films video. What a voice. The NFL needs another John Facenda.

[youtube]wjoM8Vfd12s[/youtube]

holy smokes! that was awesome! :thirishdrinkers:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
birdman5":oy5dorxc said:
Oh the memories....I was 19 and I ate, drank, and slept Seahawks football. I always thought the Seahawks would win a Superbowl way before Tampa Bay. Didn't work out that way. Please God, let it be this year.

Seems that I recall that we won the first two games against Tampa Bay. I, too, thought that we would see a SB win before them.....as did everybody in the Pacific Northwest!

A

Anonymous

How about that Steve Raible tackling on the punt team?

Nice technique!