All-time favorite .net quote

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
CANHawk":3jck48ns said:
YaktownHawK":3jck48ns said:
CANHawk":3jck48ns said:
Your mother is the town pump.
Just reading that made me crack up again, this was definitely one of the funniest ever Can.

Yeah, that was a hella fun. Back when Jester, Loaf and I used to like trolling other people's boards. It's funny, now that I have a team that's totally worth bragging about, I don't feel the need to troll anyone. I guess in a way, I've outsourced all my trolling to Richard Sherman!

It was the Cards board that took the heat that year. They must have really hated us. Just don't have the time for them anymore, well that and I kind of feel bad for them. We were taking on the entire board and I think it was 2010, because the road game ended and before we could really do anything they banned at least 2 of us. The town pump was a classic.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Not a quote but Grant Winstrom and Sean Alexander.

My favorite quote is probably MysterMatt's David Greene line.

Sac

Reaction score
Largent80":hmrb29y6 said:
My arms are hairy. I'm gonna shave em and send the hair to DTex. He can either bail them up into a pacifier or glue them to areas that he has none.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Cboom is definitely my favorite, but there was a long thread about Okung being "scared" that I found delicious for a while.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
hedgehawk":1erzlzip said:
Not a quote but Grant Winstrom and Sean Alexander.

Oh yeah.. The "Winstrom" thing actually took off as sarcasm for a while because there were a few that appeared to have it in their spell check. Or the other one "Kearney"

Throwdown

Reaction score
Wistrom

Shawn Alexander

Sydney Rice

Seattle fans might be knowledgeable, but we really could give 0 F's about spelling the players names correctly.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":37rdelbt said:
It's been mentioned several times already, but to me there is none greater. KBowen75 achieved legendary status in just a few posts. Never before has a guy garnered that big a reaction to so little said. I think we scared him off.

He had three quotes that were all instant platinum hits: "Hass is mannnnnnnnnnn," "Tatupu is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," and "maker my words!"

Don't forget about "NLF MVP"....

-SH

edit: Oh yeah and "McGuire"....

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
SmokeyHawk":2e3p7axu said:
Seahawk Sailor":2e3p7axu said:
It's been mentioned several times already, but to me there is none greater. KBowen75 achieved legendary status in just a few posts. Never before has a guy garnered that big a reaction to so little said. I think we scared him off.

He had three quotes that were all instant platinum hits: "Hass is mannnnnnnnnnn," "Tatupu is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," and "maker my words!"

Don't forget about "NLF MVP"....

-SH

edit: Oh yeah and "McGuire"....

Oh yeah!

[youtube]8Q7FFjUpVLg[/youtube]

MysterMatt

Reaction score
RockHawk":xsmvvciz said:
hawksfansinceday1":xsmvvciz said:
RolandDeschain":xsmvvciz said:
JSeahawks said:
Which Seahawk would you most like to sleep with?

I don't know, but I think Dom would die happy if he could have a threesome with Bryant and Carpenter. 8)
While David Greene watches. :mrgreen:

I was literally one click away from spending $200 on a David Greene customized jersey just so I could present it to Matt. Common sense finally overtook my love for ironic sarcasm (thank god).
Bastard!

beasthawk

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":265t5d64 said:
Guardian":265t5d64 said:
russell-wilson-wife-draft-reaction.jpg

Straight outta Sleepaway Camp. Anyone remember that flick? Cult classic.

Not this, but I wanted to have hawk finn on here just cause the fact that he still has the hawk monkey as his display pic. Hawk monkey was a great moment!

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
beasthawk":mefmxymg said:
Hawk Finn":mefmxymg said:
Guardian":mefmxymg said:

Straight outta Sleepaway Camp. Anyone remember that flick? Cult classic.

Not this, but I wanted to have hawk finn on here just cause the fact that he still has the hawk monkey as his display pic. Hawk monkey was a great moment!

Hawk Monkey for life!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2mmm08vm said:
Red Bryant is terrible.

I wish we had a compilation of all of Dom's Red Bryant quotes. Most of which centered around him complaining about Red being a lazy fat ass who ate corn bread.