I Miss Nate Burleson

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2xh6opn4 said:
At least you can BET he will get a network job when hes done playing and then you will get to see him all the time

16-1 Odds with Largent80's bookie!!

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":2u61mlhr said:
is Tavaris Jackson the 6th?

Well, after some thinking/research, this trivia question is confusing...Chris Doleman never played for the Seahawks. I can think of 7, and not all of them are WR/DL.

Eller
Randle
Moon
Burleson
Jackson
Rice
Harvin

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm well aware that we originally drafted him, but didn't KoRo come back to us after resuming his career with the Vikings?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":3rwfra4u said:
EastCoastHawksFan":3rwfra4u said:
is Tavaris Jackson the 6th?

Well, after some thinking/research, this trivia question is confusing...Chris Doleman never played for the Seahawks. I can think of 7, and not all of them are WR/DL.

Eller
Randle
Moon
Burleson
Jackson
Rice
Harvin

DLINE

Eller
KEITH MILLARD 1992 played 2 games had 1 sack and a fumble recovery. (still holds nfl record for sacks in a season by DT)
Randle
(All 3 were pro-bowlers with Minny. Randle went as a Hawk also.)

WideReceivers

Burleson
Rice
Harvin

QBs

Moon
TJack

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2n9ptjgk said:
Hawk Finn":2n9ptjgk said:
Scottemojo":2n9ptjgk said:
Remember when he was the best weapon on the offense?

Those days sucked.

True...but, not his fault. Plus, he was a stellar return guy. I forget why Pete let him walk - was it a matter of $, perceived fit, or something else?

Detroit wanted him a lot more than we did. I think he signed with the Lions 10 minutes after free agency started that year.

Yeah they signed him to the 5 year 25 mil deal within minutes of FA you're right. No way we were gonna keep him at that price. $5 mil a year. ... Welker just got 6 mil a year.