Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Seahawks on Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 pm 
NET Veteran

Here's a good site that tracks seahawks players, writers, and bloggers.

http://nfltweeter.com/seahawks/

Post subject: Re: Seahawks on Twitter
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 pm 
NET Veteran

This is great my twitter feed is such a mess its tough to seperate the Hawks related stuff

Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm 
NET Rookie

Thanks... that is my site. Make sure you guys request to remove/add twitter users to the respective groups. I can't do it for every team. So it helps when people do their part. I get a few request from the hawks each month, so it helps it be more relevant and enjoyable. To whoever submitted the recent FA movements... I will get to them. Just been very busy with the Super Bowl Trophies you see in the ad below the twitter feeds.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 pm 
NET Veteran

Nice!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:26 am 
NET Veteran

Makes using twitter to follow the hawks much easier, and I like how it has the seahawk bloggers too as they are always providing new articles or links to good seahawk articles.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:40 am 
NET Rookie

Wenhawk wrote:
Makes using twitter to follow the hawks much easier, and I like how it has the seahawk bloggers too as they are always providing new articles or links to good seahawk articles.

That was the idea behind the site. Take the most breaking news source out there.... and organize it into a usable and convenient interface.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 am 
NET Veteran

That's pretty freakin' sweet.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm 
NET Veteran

You don't even have to have twitter to keep up with it either. I love it, that's why I wanted to share it.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:04 pm 
NET Veteran

dunceface wrote:
This is great my twitter feed is such a mess its tough to seperate the Hawks related stuff

Pretty sure you can create groups and put certain people/accounts in them. Easy way to separate posts :th2thumbs:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 pm 
NET Rookie

Also following them on Instagram too. Got a reply from Winston Guy. Now if I can get noticed by Sherm or Russ, :179417:

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:20 pm 
NET Veteran

JGfromtheNW wrote:
dunceface wrote:

Pretty sure you can create groups and put certain people/accounts in them. Easy way to separate posts :th2thumbs:

yeah tried that but im way too lazy for that...its too far gone to organize it now

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:08 pm 
NET Rookie

Hey if one of you guys is soogyATyahoo thank you for all the time you spend telling me which twitter accounts to add and remove. That is what really makes the site better and up to date... is having people help with the management of needed twitter accounts. I tried to send you an email, but that email is not real. So if you see this, thanks for always taking the time every couple months to help me with updating it!

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:48 am 
NET Veteran

Claden wrote:
Also following them on Instagram too. Got a reply from Winston Guy. Now if I can get noticed by Sherm or Russ, :179417:

Never understood why people crave this.

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:31 am 
NET Veteran

can we get some actual tweets displayed for us non twitter followers?

thank you...

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:55 am 
NET Veteran

THANKS! Awesome site.

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:50 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

seahawksflow wrote:
Hey if one of you guys is soogyATyahoo thank you for all the time you spend telling me which twitter accounts to add and remove. That is what really makes the site better and up to date... is having people help with the management of needed twitter accounts. I tried to send you an email, but that email is not real. So if you see this, thanks for always taking the time every couple months to help me with updating it!

Haha that was me, just decided to make up an email address since I didnt think it was necessary.

LOVE the site since I don't have my own twitter account. I can't even tell you how many times i check it during the day. Great for keeping up on the latest news and of course seeing what the players are saying. I literally look at it more than any other site. Great job man!

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:59 pm 
NET Rookie

Captain wrote:
seahawksflow wrote:

Haha that was me, just decided to make up an email address since I didnt think it was necessary.

LOVE the site since I don't have my own twitter account. I can't even tell you how many times i check it during the day. Great for keeping up on the latest news and of course seeing what the players are saying. I literally look at it more than any other site. Great job man!

Dude you are the man! Thank you. You probably send updates more than any other fan on any other team. It really helps me keep the seahawk page up to date. I always am bummed that you use a fake email because I've always wanted to say thank you. Glad you saw the message, thanks again! And look forward to your submissions in the future.

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:35 pm 
* NET Landlord *

Maybe add @Seahawksnet :) ?

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:41 pm 
NET Rookie

RockHawk wrote:
Maybe add @Seahawksnet :) ?

@Seahawksnet is there. Last tweet was May 10th, so it won't show up in the feeds right now.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]