Seahawks are gonna run spinner

dunceface

Reaction score
Starrman44":3piy12h6 said:
What was he doing drawing straws between that and "Flipper?"

Other rejected names for the defensive formation I can't wait to see the most next year:
Patty cake
Feather duster
Nancy
Eyelash
Spongebob
Whisper

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I called this but its not like its some prophetic concept. When you have players with unique talents, as a coach, it is your duty to find ways to maximize those talents. For all of his potential, Irvin is a bit square peg. Raw, and with some weaknesses. Add other legitimate pass rush, then stand him up and. Move him around and create uncertainty which creates hesitation and hesitation is lethal as with Irvin's speed you're already playing catch up and voila.

I would not be surprised to see innovation in the back seven as well, at times. Be it bandit or something similar. We just have too many special skill sets and our coaching paradigm is too innovative.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
And, hey, congratulations are in order.

I know i speak for us all whem i say: I would like to congratulate Dom (TechWorlds) for authoring a legitimate football related-thread. Seahawks, even.

That's Right!

NYCoug

Reaction score
bestfightstory":bgpoiu2r said:
I called this but its not like its some prophetic concept.

Wait... it's not???

*Slumps dejectedly, starts taking off bestfightstory pajamas*

hoxrox

Reaction score
Just imagine this combo on 3rd and long... at home with the crowd noise... :3:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":2yay8qzp said:
God, that is a lot for an offensive line to handle!
It's a point of concern for me. I would not mind seeing us grab another offensive lineman somewhere in the draft.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Starrman44":1vsy8zxa said:
How in the world did Kirwan (or whatever his name is) go and stick us with "Spinner". I mean, the Giants have that NASCAR thing (kinda manly), Green Bay has Psycho (intimidating) and we get "Spinner?" Conjures up house parties in the 70s or something. What was he doing drawing straws between that and "Flipper?"

Yeah, if the Giants formation is "NASCAR" then this is Formula F1 baby!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Lets rename it 'The Fast and The Furious'

The kids and fans of crap moviemaking will LOVE iT!

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Maybe they can cut clem and sign dummerville. Then we wouldn't have to worry bout clems knee and we could use this defensive package from the get go.

kearly

Reaction score
Hey, revolvers and gatling guns spin too. If it's deadly, that's all that matters. 8)

m0ng0

Reaction score
115855707.jpg

Starrman44

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3rj3xz74 said:
Questionable name aside, that sounds freaking amazing

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm am super excited about the concept. Well, not as excited as some folks around her, but excited nonetheless.

Seriously, though, when everything starts to go down and this D proves lethal and elite, I hope we don't get stuck with that name. I mean, we have to put up with 'Fail Mary' compared to the Stealers 'Immaculate Reception'. I'd just like to see something a little more menacing and evocative stick.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
OK, I give up...I admit that I have no idea what the connotation is, here. Can someone help me out?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Bruce Irvin just retweeted the article about his role in the spinner scheme.

Me thinks he's down with it.

zayden185

Reaction score
smashmouth59 said:
I just got a huge woody. This is going to be so much fun to watch. I know this sounds so homerish, but pete is a freaking genious. I can see irvin lining up behind those guys and stunting all over the place. I am giddy.[/

Maybe WOOD wouldn't be the best adjective to use there. Big hairy sweaty dudes running around I mean. Awkward?