NCAA Tourney

pehawk

Reaction score
I cant STAND the Zags. Just cant. Like the Dawgs and Cougs, will root Pac-12 come tourney time (NOT BOWL TIME). But, for whatever reason loathe the Zags.

Michigan's GOOD. I'm not just saying that because they're beating SDSU, and I picked them. They're just better than I realized.

HawkGA

Reaction score
That Maruette game was amazing. I missed the last couple of minutes to take the kids to swimming lessons. I heard the outcome and when I watched the replay, I still couldn't believe they pulled it out.

pehawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":7627dvpd said:
That Maruette game was amazing. I missed the last couple of minutes to take the kids to swimming lessons. I heard the outcome and when I watched the replay, I still couldn't believe they pulled it out.

That was an AMAZING finish.

If the NCAA knew what they we're doing Davidson would've been seeded higher. Kind of a shame those two GOOD teams duked it out early.

pehawk

Reaction score
Probably wouldve chosen Harvard had I realized Tommie Ammacher coaches there. When did that happen? All that dude does is get to sweet 16, regardless of school.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Went 11-5 first day with New Mexico really the only loss that hurts my bracket too bad. Fun day of basketball yesterday but I am hoping for a few more upsets today.

pehawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1csaujcw said:
Who picked the Mississippi upset over Wisconsin?! This guy!

I did too, tough guy. Did you have balls enough to pick Florida Gulf Coast over Jseahawks Hoyas though?

I love and dread that pick. But, I did it.

GCrow

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2q2rrij2 said:

Got them riding Henderson's back to the Sweet 16.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Anyone else extremely impressed with La Salle? Man they have incredible guards that can shoot and just blow by their defenders. Reminds me of VCU last year. If my Zags have to play these guys I'm going to be a nervous wreck.

pehawk

Reaction score
Natethegreat":16zzmt3t said:
Anyone else extremely impressed with La Salle? Man they have incredible guards that can shoot and just blow by their defenders. Reminds me of VCU last year. If my Zags have to play these guys I'm going to be a nervous wreck.

Agreed.

This whole tourney is wide-open. If ever a time for a mid-major to win it, its this year.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
K-State coming back on LaSalle...........

And to all of you that are rooting against my hometown team, Gonzaga..........pffffffffffffffffffft!!

GO ZAGS!!

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Picked Colorado as a surprise elite eight team. Wow they were awful today. Couldn't hit a layup to save their life.

GCrow

Reaction score
Like these Florida Gulf Coast unis. Retro 'hawks color scheme going on.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
pehawk":1bf6miic said:
therealjohncarlson":1bf6miic said:

I did too, tough guy. Did you have balls enough to pick Florida Gulf Coast over Jseahawks Hoyas though?

I love and dread that pick. But, I did it.

damn no I didnt. Looking like a dope pick so far, son.

pehawk

Reaction score
Florida Gulf Coast beat Miami this year.

They don't even look like a small school. They have ballers. Love the dude with the dreads being all Legion of Boom like, laying wood.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I hope everyone caught that dunk by FGCU just now AWESOME BABY!!!!!!!!