All this damn attention

chris98251

Reaction score
It's going to be a long time before we have a game pre season or otherwise, I am already sick of all these experts and media Knob Slobbering over us hoping to be able to say they were right when the season ends. All or most over the last few years calling our team, players and coaches wanna be's, failures, reaches, etc.

Whats worse is how so many on the board are rolling in the spewing that has come out of their mouth, as football fans in general we should know by now that all these people Knob Jobbing us now will bring out the daggers and fire and brimstone the second they have a opportunity.

Not a damn thing they say means a lick of anything if we don't look at each game as it's own war, every team in the league wants them to shut up about us and will do their best to do that, we have a NEON green target painted on our backs now, not just for what Sherman does since he is more replieing to things said, but what all the experts are saying. Teams are going to give us that extra shot or shove, with the how ya like that attitude prima donnas.

This is a position we can exploit or that can be used to exploit us from reading to many headlines, doing to many interviews, losing focus and having a game is won before we take the feild attitude, that leads to embarassing defeats and loss of momentum that we have built up the last few years.

Playing with a lead in not only a game but in opinions isn't something we have much expereince at as a team, Pete has in USC but this isn't USC, I trust Pete has a method here to work thru this, but will it be timely?

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
I love it, soak it up, we might not get loving like this ever again.... or its just the beginning.... woot woot

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I agree 100%. I never liked that we didn't get any attention but now that we have all of it, it feels weird. Paper champions rarely win anything and nothing is guaranteed. I hope the players keep focused. One game at a time every week, we've won nothing yet.

Just my opinion.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Years and years of people complaining that we don't get respect etc. Now we do, and people don't like it. Awesome :thirishdrinkers:

Greenhell

Reaction score
Paper champ? Absolutely. What other type of champ could there be in the offseason? Of course it means nothing. I'm enjoying all the hype. It's been fun.

GoHawks

Reaction score
If you want to crown them . . . . then . . crown their arse's

oops . . . SND beat me to it, oh well?

dunceface

Reaction score
I am enjoying it. It does feel a lil weird but it doesn't seem like its getting into the players heads
I'm still hearing the "unfinished business" sentiment from more than a few players

Winterfell

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3ttymeua said:
Hey, the team is a flat out Superbowl contender, this is what comes with being a favorite. I'm loving it

Super Bowl? Don't talk about the Super Bowl.

SUPER BOWL?!

Jim mora colts

;)

Subzero717

Reaction score
I just got back from Colorado. I was rocking the Hawks gear and everyone had something possitive to say. It's way different from years past.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Man, I don't feel bipolar.

Funny, but seems like you'd have to be to be a Hawks fan. People have been bitching about media disrespect for as long as I can remember (and I've done it as well). Now, people are pissed we're getting attention. Ironic, and funny.

I just hope our players don't read the hype and lose that edge and let the chip fall of their collective shoulders. We have lots of high profile FA's coming here to win.

zhawk

Reaction score
here's the thing, that one thing, all ya gotta do is sink em all!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Bring it!!!

It's great for the media to finally get something special is being put together here.

Oh, for the doubters something special is being put together here.

Smoke

Reaction score
This has been like Seahawk Christmas. I love it! I am living in the moment and readying myself to get used to this. Its time for a run.

kearly

Reaction score
Something like the current Seahawks franchise comes around maybe once a lifetime if you're lucky (for a fanbase). Doubly so if you are a Seattle sports fan. Why not soak it up and enjoy every moment of it over the next 10-15 years?

There are still a few Baghdad Bob's sprinkled out there that think the Seahawks are paper tigers. I won't be happy until every last one of them realizes how stupid they are for doubting.