Harbaugh expecting big things from Lockette...

bestfightstory

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":37juhisc said:
bestfightstory":37juhisc said:
He is nothing without TJack.

But, honestly, his speed scares me.

I don't know if your being sarcastic or not but Kaeps arm is equal.

In this case, I don't know if I am, or not, either .

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
We wanted Lockette to work too.

He is fast and they need speed. Maybe Harbaugh's magic Douche-Juice can morph Boldin and Lockette into Boldette and they will have a fast receiver with good hands at 27 years of age.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Anybody know what kind of talent evaluator douchbag is?

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Bobblehead":37tqtkeg said:

I'm not sure, but every 49ers fan in existence thinks he's the best QB teacher in the league, and that no one else is even close. Apparently, because Andrew Luck would have been nothing without him. :roll:

TheWebHead

Reaction score
At best Lockette will be in the 48-53 position for the Niners and I gotta figure they'll use one of their many relatively high draft picks on a WR. His chances of being on the active roster are pretty slim

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The jury will be out on Douchebaugh for a while. If you really look at the starting roster (and they have lost a couple) The Niners are built from those first round (and deeper) draft picks over the years.

Gore
VD
Staley
Willis
Brown
Bowman
Boone
Crabtree
Iupati
A Davis

Were all drafted prior to Douchebaugh being there.

He has drafted AJ Jenkins, Kaepersnout, Aldon Smith, Culliver and James. I left out Sopo, Goldson, Alex Smith and such. Don't know what the hell happened with Jenkins? first rounder that was inactive? Not in PCJS's world.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I still get a kick out of knowing that the Whiners drafted Smith overall number one and Aaron Rodgers is considered the top QB in the league, with a Super Bowl win. Dude is in their own backyard? Just what they needed and they let him go. EPIC FAIL. Rodgers playing with that OLine, running game and defense? They could have one 3 Super Bowls by now. OOPS.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2ftotwbi said:
I still get a kick out of knowing that the Whiners drafted Smith overall number one and Aaron Rodgers is considered the top QB in the league, with a Super Bowl win. Dude is in their own backyard? Just what they needed and they let him go. EPIC FAIL. Rodgers playing with that OLine, running game and defense? They could have one 3 Super Bowls by now. OOPS.

Epic fail?

You can add Sherman..
You can Baldwin..

I'd say that just adds to the failure.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":27ik5ii8 said:

To be fair, Alex Smith's mediocrity is what enabled them to assemble that team. Most of their best players were high-to-mid 1st rounders.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1kmkaj10 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1kmkaj10 said:
drdiags":1kmkaj10 said:
Would not surprise me if he does something this year.

Like, run fast in a straight line?

If he can out-run coverage in a straight line, he can make a career out of it; one-trick pony, or not.
Not if he gets bumped at the LOS and the QB play breaks down.
I liked Lockett's upside, but he did have problems hauling in some passes, plus, I think Pete gave him every chance to prove that he could shake it out.
He has speed to spare, hope he can find his niche.

BBHawks

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2zol5c8v said:

I hate to break it to you, but that O-line of theirs has only been there for a couple years. The one Smith started with was horrible. Remember, it was our defense that ran right through it and dislocated Smith's shoulder some years back. The one they have now is just a LITTLE more stout.

BBHawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":8x9mxox3 said:
Bobblehead":8x9mxox3 said:

I'm not sure, but every 49ers fan in existence thinks he's the best QB teacher in the league, and that no one else is even close. Apparently, because Andrew Luck would have been nothing without him. :roll:

Actually, I think what they see is a coach who took Alex Smith and made him a lot better then he ever had been. Hey, I'm not going to disagree with anyone around here who says Harbaugh is not a very likable guy. He is a very weird bird. But, I think he deserves some respect. He's taken that team a long way from where they were a few years back.

dunceface

Reaction score
Oh Douchebaugh is high on Lockette??
Just like he was high on Jenkins....yeah :roll:

Reaction score
dunceface":il4gj3ac said:

He drafted Jenkins? I think Kaepernick and Aldon Smith were Harbaugh's choices, the others came from Trent Baalke.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I think he is trying to light a fire under Manningham's ass. Trying to insinuate if he is not ready to go they will just move on to Lockette. Using Alex Smith as an example and even Sherman in college, he does have a proven history of doing things like this and you can bet Manningham is well aware of it.

Harbaugh would somehow look perfectly normal with a Hitler mustache.

dunceface

Reaction score
QuickLightning":2hbyf61o said:
dunceface":2hbyf61o said:

He drafted Jenkins? I think Kaepernick and Aldon Smith were Harbaugh's choices, the others came from Trent Baalke.

I was actually referring to his press conference last year during the preseason where he basically threatened the media because of people saying Jenkins was a bust...but I believe ur right