Russell Wilson the movie

SE174

Reaction score
I just found these, have barely started watching them, but thought I'd share them. They seem fairly well done, so thanks to Scott Humphreys for putting all the highlights/music together. Anyone know if he's a member here?

Pt. I
[youtube]ItGAHlnIUjA[/youtube]
Pt. II
[youtube]qrW2lpZX9OY[/youtube]
Pt. III
[youtube]elrU65U96e4[/youtube]
Pt. IV
[youtube]KTQadY72pqY[/youtube]
Pt. V
[youtube]JgBe5-U7qJk[/youtube]
Pt. VI
[youtube]rZQq2zg2dCg[/youtube]
Pt. VII
[youtube]cut1wpvzmd4[/youtube]

GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
SE174

SE174

Reaction score
I might add that Fort Minor's Remember The Name is the perfect Russell Wilson song. :th2thumbs:

ivotuk

Reaction score
SE174":5a5wry37 said:
I might add that Fort Minor's Remember The Name is the perfect Russell Wilson song. :th2thumbs:

You got that right :snack:

OMFGLOL! That first video at 7:41 where Sherman intercepts on the sideline, what coach is that doing all the motions, sign language and dancing? LOL I rewound that like 5 times to watch him. :p

OP
OP
SE174

SE174

Reaction score
ivotuk":1bzcqjvv said:
SE174":1bzcqjvv said:

"It's not about the salary
It's all about reality and making some noise"
"Who would've thought that he'd be the one to set the west in flames?"
"This dude is the truth, now everybody's giving him guest spots
His stock's through the roof..."

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Remember the Name is the most overused song in YouTube player highlights of all time.

gwinnUSAF77

Reaction score
Can you post the actual link? Can't see the imbedded videos on the iPad. Thanks

OP
OP
SE174

SE174

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":1jdp7de5 said:
Remember the Name is the most overused song in YouTube player highlights of all time.

Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that the lyrics actually fit RW better than most.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
SE174":3v1x7drp said:
Hawken-Dazs":3v1x7drp said:

Perhaps, but that doesn't change the fact that the lyrics actually fit RW better than most.

I prefer the underdog song to his highlights

[youtube]-FYnkAavO50[/youtube]

OP
OP
SE174

SE174

Reaction score

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Between his NC State and Wisconsin highlights - I like his NC State ones the most. I assume his supporting talent was not on the same level as his opponents in those clips making his plays that much closer and gutsy appearing.

sc85sis

Reaction score
ivotuk":1f41dzrg said:
SE174":1f41dzrg said:

OMFGLOL! That first video at 7:41 where Sherman intercepts on the sideline, what coach is that doing all the motions, sign language and dancing? LOL I rewound that like 5 times to watch him. :p
I think it was Ken Norton, Jr.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Well so much for my planned projects this evening. I spent the whole time watching Russell Wilson and Seahawks videos :)

OP
OP
SE174

SE174

Reaction score
ivotuk":yv36rg6p said:
Well so much for my planned projects this evening. I spent the whole time watching Russell Wilson and Seahawks videos :)
You're welcome! :th2thumbs:

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Apologies in advance for temporary thread derail.

Watching that college highlight tape, and listening to the post draft recaps was awesome.

The first thing that came to my mind was, "Damn if that doesn't look like watching Ryan Swope tape". In fact, looking at those Wilson highlights and seeing it in hindsight -- you wonder how could we NOT have seen that coming. Well if you watch Swope tape, you can't help but see the same thing.

And the post draft comments I found compelling. The picks didn't so much as lack sense. They defied it. Not the absence of sense. The opposite of it.

Seattle definitely doesn't follow convention. We signed Flynn, but took a QB anyway. Schneider nearly crawling out of his skin when he didn't take him in round 2. It wasn't a case of he fell to us. We wanted him and we were partially willing to bypass severe LB need to get him.

Not unlike signing Harvin this year. Not saying it's a pattern, because I don't think they do things in a formulaic, predictable way. But it is worth noting, that being 'set' at a position hasn't dimmed our desire or our willingness to take guys in the draft too. If we were willing to ignore dire need (MLB) to take a luxury choice, then I can't see any need we have on this team in 2013 that would conceivably deter us from taking anyone at any position period.

Seattle doesn't just march to a different drummer. That's insulting to people that march. They very often flat out don't make sense at all. Taking Swope doesn't make sense. Not unlike taking Wilson who was seen as just being a change of pace backup.

But you look at how ridiculously productive Wilson was, and you see the exact same qualities in Swope. I just can't shake this gnawing feeling that this FO doesn't care that they have Harvin. Taking Swope doesn't make sense. But you look at his tape and you can't help envisioning some team looking back in 2014 saying, "How did we NOT see this guy coming".

For a team that defies sense, taking him would definitely make sense.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
kearly":8v9c3lv4 said:
I'm glad we don't have to face Wilson. Plays like this would give me an aneurism.

hah. As good as the one vs. the 49ers where he makes the same guy falld own twice trying to tackle him and not even being close. That one is only ruined by the fact that it was a 3rd down play that didn't get a 1st.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
kearly":2m87708b said:
I'm glad we don't have to face Wilson. Plays like this would give me an aneurism.
Attention Ryan Humphreys, please make your video available on mobile devices.
Ryan Humphreys, please do so.

zhawk

Reaction score
I've seen some qb's... but to see that all at once makes me wonder how we didn't end up in the superb owl. that kid is just money and I count myself lucky to be a witness to what may be :D