Gotta give credit where credit is due...

OP
OP
Rotoki521

Rotoki521

Reaction score
That's true we haven't won anything yet, but I think we can appreciate how this team was built. I know what you're saying though... we still have to prove it on the field. But I don't think anyone is suggesting otherwise.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1d5mbc4u said:
I said it before, I'll say it again. Hiring Pete Carroll may go down as the best decision this franchise ever made. It already might be in the Top 5.

Agreed. Not sure if this qualifies, but the best move this franchise ever made was letting Paul Allen buy the team.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I though we'd be a perenial 8-8 team with PC at the helm; more or less a repeat of the Erickson years. I'm happy to say I couldn't be more wrong.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I've said this before, but if you haven't read (or listened to Pete reading) his book, do it! Buy it, read it/listen to it, and gift it to a Seahawk fan or anyone getting into coaching. Also, the library is an excellent resource – and free. Pay special attention to the parts about building a program and everything the Hawks have become over the past 3 years will make perfect sense.

Props to Tod!