So, which players are you rooting for at #56?

seahawks875

Reaction score
Tyrann Mathieu all the way, the guy is a turnover machine and a dangerous returner, if not him than Denard Robinson. Both are dynamic play makers

QuahHawk

Reaction score
McGruff":1txeiu7v said:
OL and safety could totally be on our radar.

I only remove the ones I thought wouldn't fit us or that we wouldn't target. I expect the unexpected that why i would be surprised if we drafted Offense like a WR or TE in the 2nd round. Why not stock pile talent for RW to grow with and give us leverage next year with Z Miller and Rice when we ask them to restructure

TheWebHead

Reaction score
I'd be happy with one of these 5:

Robert Woods
Justin Hunter
Kyle Long
Menelik Watson
Sylvester Williams

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":9s03d02o said:
You know what? Totally against the grain, but I want Marcus Lattimore at #56. Yeah, I know, a reach at #56, right? We don't have a NEED at RB, right?

A healthy Lattimore has more upside than anyone available at this spot. Yes, I understand that the key word is healthy. Injured? So what? Let him sit for the majority (if not all) of 2013. Use the time to rehab and learn the playbook. Get him on the field in 2014 and let him work his magic.

I know that Lynch is money. I know that Turbin may be next in line for the job. However, I don't want to risk taking these guys for granted. Lynch has so many miles beyond his years, who knows how much more he has left to give on a full-time basis? Who knows whether Turbin has what it takes to contribute in an expanded role? Let's not forget how many of us clamored for the coaches to let Forsett to claim his "rightful spot" as starting RB just a few years back.

I'd rather be the team that swung and missed on a longshot than the team lamenting getting cute and letting him slip away when interviewed in the HOF documentary.

Those are some really good points. I never thought of it that way.