Cliff Avril plays "Name that team mate!"

dbmack

Reaction score
He did well with the clues. He knows their names, just not their faces. Yet.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
If Flynn wasn't filthy rich I'd feel bad for him ha

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SNDavidson":kk60iqh4 said:

Feelings get hurt regardless of your savings account balance. I hope we trade him to a team that wasn't able to grab a QB they wanted in the draft. His performance in the past, limited as it is, warrants a chance at taking a team somewhere. Certainly far more than JaMarcus Russell and Mark Sanchez getting more chances, IMO.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
RolandDeschain":66pwmf66 said:
SNDavidson":66pwmf66 said:

Feelings get hurt regardless of your savings account balance. I hope we trade him to a team that wasn't able to grab a QB they wanted in the draft. His performance in the past, limited as it is, warrants a chance at taking a team somewhere. Certainly far more than JaMarcus Russell and Mark Sanchez getting more chances, IMO.

Cosign. Almost said what I was going to say word for word.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I would agree if we're talking about something serious, but if I was that rich and someone said I was making too much money, I wouldn't care. Smart enough to understand a person is a person however.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SNDavidson, it's the implication that he's not worthy in a general sense that is the part that hurts, IMO. Every NFL QB is making too much money, in broad terms. :)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Totally understand that point of view, my initial comment was an admission of sorts that I in fact do feel for the guy, and also was an attempt to provide some levity. What they did on air was not very professional to say the least, don't get me started on the media...

Osprey

Reaction score
Guardian":2msaa97k said:
"He probably makes too much money."

"Oh, Flynn?"

Love it.

It wasn't so much about Flynn as it was the back up QB spot in general. In the previous segment they had discussed the $$ back up QBs are getting this off season compared to defense players signing at unexpectedly low levels.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Osprey":3tayxhsz said:
Guardian":3tayxhsz said:
It wasn't so much about Flynn as it was the back up QB spot in general. In the previous segment they had discussed the $$ back up QBs are getting this off season compared to defense players signing at unexpectedly low levels.

Makes sense. Hasselbeck's contract figures were announced today. The Colts are paying Hass the exact same amount that the Seahawks are paying Bennett next year. This is a guy who was benched for Jake Locker vs. a guy who led his team in sacks last year.