Ran into Kam at the ATL airport

largenutz

Reaction score
He better stay i just ordered my custom Kam jersy shirt yesterday! I really was debating wether or not to get him on my shirt because of his contract status. But he has been my favorite Hawk the last couple of years.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Thanks for the story. Really excited to see them working on getting him re-signed as well!

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Someone mentioned the old rookie pay scale earlier. I just poked around in Rotoworld and Earl and Kam, both taken in 2010, are, between them, getting half what the top paid safety is, who was taken in that same draft.

dunceface

Reaction score
Wham bam re-sign Kam!

Sorry I'll just let myself out...

djb28

Reaction score
Cool story. He must be coming back from Miami. ( would that be a stop ?)
I sent the Defense some Legion Of Boom Shirts I made. He told me on Twitter to send them under his name to Vmac and what sizes.
Hopefully a cool picture soon to come with them on!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1gknej6x said:
No, he's just filled out, muscular and broad. That and I had it in my mind "this is a safety".

So did Vernon Davis...

hawksman53

Reaction score
I am dreaming here but Im hoping something special happens this next year and all these guys we have that will become free agents will want to stay here and all restructure their deals so that we can keep this team togeather!!!

Happypuppy

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":5dtkgqcf said:
Running into Kam sounds like it would hurt...

Better running into him than him running into you....ouch!

KK84

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":1znm5f9g said:
5 yrs 25 mil sounds reasonable for Kam , maybe a little less.

i dunno, goldson just got 8 mil a year, i have a feeling he's gonna want more than 5.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
KK84":25xtuxx3 said:
EastCoastHawksFan":25xtuxx3 said:
5 yrs 25 mil sounds reasonable for Kam , maybe a little less.

i dunno, goldson just got 8 mil a year, i have a feeling he's gonna want more than 5.

That's Earl Thomas money. Kam would be silly to turn down 5 years at 5 a piece, imo. Thats good money and good security for a SS, on a team that should be competing for titles for the duration of the contract.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Thats really cool. I am a big Va Tech fan so I have liked Kam for a long time. I never really bought into the talk of some that he was so easily replaceable. He is one of the players most responsible for making this defense feared, and he also epitomizes the philosophy that your draft status will not hold you back from succeeding here. I really hope they can lock him up long term and keep the gang together.