Best Russell Wilson highlight video i've seen.

Starrman44

Reaction score
Bakergirl":26i5olz8 said:
I shared this video with my 8 year old nephew yesterday. He's a 49er fan having grown up in the SF bay area. He kept saying whoa!, wow!, OMG!...that is until they showed the Seahawks Vs 49ers clips. He got mad lol, ran to his mom and said' "Mom! Aunt Hannah is showing me mean things!" Deep down I think I may have created a new Wilson fan...he just doesn't want to admit it to me yet. ;)

I'm so proud of you for that!! :thirishdrinkers:

I try to indoctrinate my nephews and nieces any chance I get...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
My nephew's only 2 months old. He's already got a Seahawks binky and t-shirt, plus sippy cup for when he's a bit older. A lot more is going to be on the way, but I figure I've got a good start for a 10-week-old.

The Radish

Reaction score
Great video. I came away with 2 thoughts.

1. Rice isn't worth the money we're paying him.(Neither is Tate)

2. Russell Wilson is to short to be an NFL QB.

:sarcasm_off:

rjdriver

Reaction score
I approve of this new avatar Radish. Very much.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Starrman44":32phgky1 said:
Bakergirl":32phgky1 said:
I shared this video with my 8 year old nephew yesterday. He's a 49er fan having grown up in the SF bay area. He kept saying whoa!, wow!, OMG!...that is until they showed the Seahawks Vs 49ers clips. He got mad lol, ran to his mom and said' "Mom! Aunt Hannah is showing me mean things!" Deep down I think I may have created a new Wilson fan...he just doesn't want to admit it to me yet. ;)

I'm so proud of you for that!! :thirishdrinkers:

I try to indoctrinate my nephews and nieces any chance I get...

Just doin' my part. :mrgreen:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Russell is obviously great, but I came out of that video with a renewed love of Golden Tate. Dude is such a baller! We better not let him walk...

rjdriver

Reaction score
Bakergirl":3jtjiwg3 said:

Hmmmm, thats ironic. Most 8 year old boy forty niner fans have to run to their mom screaming "Mom! Uncle Harold is showing me mean things!"

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Bakergirl":1y6b1uw0 said:

Insert approprate Eddie Haskell quotes:

"Oh, hi Mrs. Cleaver, I was just imparting some football knowledge to young Theodore"

Whispers: "Hey Beaver, knaw down any trees lately"

Beaver: MOM!