Carrol, Harbaugh hanging out

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Jim: So, Pete, the NFC West is looking pretty good right now, huh?
Pete: 42-13 *walks away*

NinerLifer

Reaction score
You guys ever think that the media and us fans make more out of their "rivalry" than there actually is?

The Outfield

Reaction score
Hopefully Pete is careful with what Harbaugh offers him to drink.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NinerLifer":29v12cv1 said:
You guys ever think that the media and us fans make more out of their "rivalry" than there actually is?

Definitely. However, I think how we view the situation between the Seahawks players and 49ers players is a lot more accurate.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I think there might be some less than friendly rivalry between the coaches, going back to the USC/Stanford days, but I really only see Harbaugh is being the bitter type when he loses. I do think the media blows it out of proportion.

The players though.....I get the distinct impression that they don't like eachother, and Avril definately doesn't like Davis, so that will start to carry over even more. I see some real streetfights this year between the two teams.

I seriously can't wait.

Spokane

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2hrbr21x said:
You did it Lifer, It took you over 200 post but you did it! Its your first post that didn't completely suck ass AND had some truth in it. Good Job!
(still to passive, but you are making improvements)

Nobody wants to hear anybody whine about their job, especially when they don't understand the job.

However we become more compassionate and willing to listen to someones concerns if we are or have walked in their shoes.

So by default these coaches are prone to speak/befriend each other.

Its the same reason why you see Dems and Repubs talking like buddies - who else can they talk to - who would understand?

Zybot

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3igq4ulr said:
NFL head coaches family portrait.
I see 30. So the question is, who's missing? I don't think I see Belicheck.

Coaches zpsee0c14eb

Jeff Fisher? I don't think I see him.

Zybot

Reaction score
Oh I guess Jeff Fisher's in the front row.. didn't really look like him. He looks all disheveld. The internet says Sean Payton and Belichick are missing.

Spokane

Reaction score
He is right there, he is the white guy. Jk. Nope, no Fisher.

Spokane

Reaction score
I was wrong, the rough looker in the black sports coat is Fish.