Seahawks on Twitter

dunceface

Reaction score
This is great my twitter feed is such a mess its tough to seperate the Hawks related stuff

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Thanks... that is my site. Make sure you guys request to remove/add twitter users to the respective groups. I can't do it for every team. So it helps when people do their part. I get a few request from the hawks each month, so it helps it be more relevant and enjoyable. To whoever submitted the recent FA movements... I will get to them. Just been very busy with the Super Bowl Trophies you see in the ad below the twitter feeds.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Makes using twitter to follow the hawks much easier, and I like how it has the seahawk bloggers too as they are always providing new articles or links to good seahawk articles.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Wenhawk":23xzwucj said:
Makes using twitter to follow the hawks much easier, and I like how it has the seahawk bloggers too as they are always providing new articles or links to good seahawk articles.

That was the idea behind the site. Take the most breaking news source out there.... and organize it into a usable and convenient interface.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
You don't even have to have twitter to keep up with it either. I love it, that's why I wanted to share it.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
dunceface":2zhvtbm3 said:
This is great my twitter feed is such a mess its tough to seperate the Hawks related stuff

Pretty sure you can create groups and put certain people/accounts in them. Easy way to separate posts :th2thumbs:

Claden

Reaction score
Also following them on Instagram too. Got a reply from Winston Guy. Now if I can get noticed by Sherm or Russ, :179417:

dunceface

Reaction score
JGfromtheNW":2d3tfkjh said:
dunceface":2d3tfkjh said:

Pretty sure you can create groups and put certain people/accounts in them. Easy way to separate posts :th2thumbs:

yeah tried that but im way too lazy for that...its too far gone to organize it now

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Hey if one of you guys is soogyATyahoo thank you for all the time you spend telling me which twitter accounts to add and remove. That is what really makes the site better and up to date... is having people help with the management of needed twitter accounts. I tried to send you an email, but that email is not real. So if you see this, thanks for always taking the time every couple months to help me with updating it!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Claden":vhe0u1l5 said:
Also following them on Instagram too. Got a reply from Winston Guy. Now if I can get noticed by Sherm or Russ, :179417:

Never understood why people crave this.

Captain

Reaction score
seahawksflow":3u2151uq said:
Hey if one of you guys is soogyATyahoo thank you for all the time you spend telling me which twitter accounts to add and remove. That is what really makes the site better and up to date... is having people help with the management of needed twitter accounts. I tried to send you an email, but that email is not real. So if you see this, thanks for always taking the time every couple months to help me with updating it!

Haha that was me, just decided to make up an email address since I didnt think it was necessary.

LOVE the site since I don't have my own twitter account. I can't even tell you how many times i check it during the day. Great for keeping up on the latest news and of course seeing what the players are saying. I literally look at it more than any other site. Great job man!

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Captain":1f69k9u7 said:
seahawksflow":1f69k9u7 said:

Haha that was me, just decided to make up an email address since I didnt think it was necessary.

LOVE the site since I don't have my own twitter account. I can't even tell you how many times i check it during the day. Great for keeping up on the latest news and of course seeing what the players are saying. I literally look at it more than any other site. Great job man!

Dude you are the man! Thank you. You probably send updates more than any other fan on any other team. It really helps me keep the seahawk page up to date. I always am bummed that you use a fake email because I've always wanted to say thank you. Glad you saw the message, thanks again! And look forward to your submissions in the future.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
RockHawk":1eglx9r4 said:
Maybe add @Seahawksnet :) ?

@Seahawksnet is there. Last tweet was May 10th, so it won't show up in the feeds right now.