All-time favorite .net quote

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
It's been mentioned several times already, but to me there is none greater. KBowen75 achieved legendary status in just a few posts. Never before has a guy garnered that big a reaction to so little said. I think we scared him off.

He had three quotes that were all instant platinum hits: "Hass is mannnnnnnnnnn," "Tatupu is rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," and "maker my words!"

The Outfield

Reaction score
The Radish":2les8rw3 said:
This is a Seattle sports quote but not a .net one. My favorite of all time.

"Get out the mustard and rye bread Grandma,,its Grand Salami time."

Gives me goose bumps just reading it.

:th2thumbs:

Definitely my favorite Seattle sports quote. Man, I miss Dave Niehaus. He can never be replaced...

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Wasn't there a thread titled "Superb Owl" a while back instead of Super Bowl? That created some laughs with all the pictures and Memes made.

Also the thing with DuncunsDad/trauma hawk and Whitehurst was a classic tale.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":385ntk9i said:
Wasn't there a thread titled "Superb Owl" a while back instead of Super Bowl? That created some laughs with all the pictures and Memes made.

Haha, yeah.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3qzjubdo said:

I don't remember if that was on here or on Field Gulls. Either way, it was freaking hilarious.

BattleOfSeattle

Reaction score
cboom":2whpqit4 said:
Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.

cboom":2whpqit4 said:
Football is not my game because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of believing a short QB will lead this team to the promise land? A couple years from now Wilson will be forgotten about and you will forget I said he would fail.

I don't think it gets much better than the wisdom and prognostications of cboom.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Not a quote, but whoever equated the Seahawks success with their weed smoking habits thread was one of my all time favorites. How it was so sincere and apologetic was classic.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
BattleOfSeattle":3u40kai1 said:
cboom":3u40kai1 said:
Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.

cboom":3u40kai1 said:
Football is not my game because I'm not jumping on the bandwagon of believing a short QB will lead this team to the promise land? A couple years from now Wilson will be forgotten about and you will forget I said he would fail.

I don't think it gets much better than the wisdom and prognostications of cboom.

I might have to archive that thread. cboom and Verndog together

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50155

Sprfunk

Reaction score
TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!TJ! TJ! TJ! TJ!
:lol:

The Radish

Reaction score
By the way it was Maker my word, that was the funniest part, no r.

And yes the strings with whatsyurprob screaming "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SEAHAWK!" along with his oathetic made him a memory favorite.

In the Oathetic thing I can clearly remember Doub, Todd, myself, and many others in our backyard discussing those comments. Agreed that Kbowen75s comments were instant hilarity while whatsyurprob's oathetic comment got funnier by the day as he spent about a week insisting that was a word.

There were many during the Secret Squirrel, Doug Snazel, Matt Wolf, times. It was a fun time to be with Seahawks.net

:les:

Basis4day

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":dt3pubrf said:
BattleOfSeattle":dt3pubrf said:
cboom":dt3pubrf said:

cboom":dt3pubrf said:

I might have to archive that thread. cboom and Verndog together

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50155

Thankfully it didn't have that freaky dog/human avatar

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I got shredded when I jokingly said I didn't know what Twitter was. That was pretty funny. Obviously I know what it is, I just haven't used it....yet
At the time I thought it was harsh, now I just think it's funny. Especially the part where I was told I think I'm better than everyone because I don't use twitter. :?