Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Post subject: Any Turkey hunters here?
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:16 pm 
NET Veteran

Looking for intel on a good scouting area in western wa.. I would appreciate it!

Post subject: Re: Any Turkey hunters here?
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:56 pm 
NET Veteran

I have heard that there is good turkey hunting around Spokane, hard to find people that will tell you exactly where, people seem to be very tight lipped due to the fact good places are hard to find. You might want to try Colville also, heard there is some up there, I would scout and see if they are on private or public land. If private ask the owner, usually in places like that they tend to say yes. I do more pheasant hunting than turkey, hope this helps. Good luck.

Sorry just saw you are looking for W WA. not too many areas that I know of, sorry.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:44 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

The Olympic peninsula has some turkey hunting, though the bulk of it is East of the Cascades.

Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000

Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:49 pm 
* NET Radish *

lvnginhwktwn wrote:
I have heard that there is good turkey hunting around Spokane, hard to find people that will tell you exactly where, people seem to be very tight lipped due to the fact good places are hard to find. You might want to try Colville also, heard there is some up there, I would scout and see if they are on private or public land. If private ask the owner, usually in places like that they tend to say yes. I do more pheasant hunting than turkey, hope this helps. Good luck.

Sorry just saw you are looking for W WA. not too many areas that I know of, sorry.

I PMed Beasthawk about the turkey hunting around here. Yes there are many near Colville if you know where to look. (which of course is the big thing in turkey hunting)

Between Sandpoint, Id. and Trout Creek, Mt. there are herds of them. Wife had never seen a real turkey until we started visiting her family over there.

:les:

Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 pm 
NET Veteran

The Radish wrote:
lvnginhwktwn wrote:

I PMed Beasthawk about the turkey hunting around here. Yes there are many near Colville if you know where to look. (which of course is the big thing in turkey hunting)

Between Sandpoint, Id. and Trout Creek, Mt. there are herds of them. Wife had never seen a real turkey until we started visited her family over there.

:les:

Cool, thanks for the info, might have to start hunting turkeys again.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:19 pm 
NET Veteran

You guys all rock! Yes tight lipped indeed. I am really trying to stay on my side of the mountain. I havr enjoyed the purchase of fire arms thus far!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:21 pm 
NET Veteran

lvnginhwktwn wrote:

Im down to hunt pheseant too, you find pheaseant in W Wa? I heard they are a lot less rare

Post Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 am 
NET Veteran

My dogs chase them out of my yard about 5 times a week. Eastern Washington though.

Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:35 am 
NET Veteran

beasthawk wrote:
lvnginhwktwn wrote:

Im down to hunt pheseant too, you find pheaseant in W Wa? I heard they are a lot less rare

Shoot me a PM, we can talk about the Pheasant hunting.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:34 am 
NET Veteran

I dodge them all the time on Camano Island. No idea what the hunting Regulations on the Islands are though.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:46 am 
NET Veteran

I have never been more disappointed in the actual content of a thread as opposed to the promise of its title.

I feel this is a case of false advertising.

Yes, machine-wrapped, WITH BUTTER

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:26 pm 
* NET Radish *

cdallan wrote:
I have never been more disappointed in the actual content of a thread as opposed to the promise of its title.

I feel this is a case of false advertising.

Why, did you think it was about you?

:lol:

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE SPORTS BAR ]