Hasselbeck released Update: Signs with Colts

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Rat":2iv2bti9 said:
Hasselbeck isn't what he once was, but he didn't look done to me last year. I hope he finds a situation where he can get playing time, even if that's Arizona.

He needs a team with a line, he would end up on IR in Arizona.

The Radish

Reaction score
As far as Matt is concerned this has gone pretty much as I said/hoped. He got one season playing full time, another playing part time, and got released. Now at last I can say.

MATT HASSELBECK LOST HIS TITS!!

I said in the NFL Forum what many have said here. Come on back for one day, retire to the house on the hill in Chelan and see what happens with the football business down the road.

Thanks again for your service here. To this point no other QB can say they got the Sehawks to a Super Bowl.

:D

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Since this is in the main forum, and is supposed to be seahawks related, I thought this was just our very own 'hasselbeck' necroposting to tell us he has finally come to terms with the hawks letting him go.

zhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":33hxinzd said:
Funny how some people think it's so "cool" to dis on Hass because he is gone now and we have Russell Wilson or whatever reason they do it. All I know, is that IMO, anyone who disrespects Hasselbeck and what he did in his time here in Seattle can take a long walk off a short plank. I have zero respect for anyone that can't respect what he has done here

you sir, are a genius, and I agree with you! :thirishdrinkers:

Throwdown

Reaction score
I hope Luck misses a game, so my friend could feel the pain I dealt with from 2008 to 2010, since he thought it was sooooooo funny.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Throwdown":k4fqgnwu said:
I hope Luck misses a game, so my friend could feel the pain I dealt with from 2008 to 2010, since he thought it was sooooooo funny.

I hope that game is when Seattle faces Indy this season. I could care less about a Luck/Wilson matchup, even though the media would go wild over it, and would personally rather see Hass/Wilson once before Hass is out of the league.

Throwdown

Reaction score
NYCoug":3by81cgd said:
Throwdown":3by81cgd said:

I hope that game is when Seattle faces Indy this season. I could care less about a Luck/Wilson matchup, even though the media would go wild over it, and would personally rather see Hass/Wilson once before Hass is out of the league.

Not a thing wrong with automatic wins either ;)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Glad he didn't come back to the NFC, especially to the Niners. Would have hated to see him in those colors, helping Kaepernick get better.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
By the time he finally retires, Matt Hasselbeck will have mentored every young quarterback in the league.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3g03yrsa said:
By the time he finally retires, Matt Hasselbeck will have mentored every young quarterback in the league.

Except Russell Wilson :lol:

rjdriver

Reaction score
The Radish":2p6l5t2o said:

Thanks again for your service here. To this point no other QB can say they got the Sehawks to a Super Bowl.

:D

And played well enough to win it IMO.