Hasselbeck released Update: Signs with Colts

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm
  • therealjohncarlson wrote:Why is this in the main forum?


    Hass is a Seahawk institution. We'd allow threads about Walter Jones or Cortez Kennedy in the main forum. There was just a thread about Shaun Alexander in the main forum. As far as I'm concerned, Hass is front page news too. Especially if this turn of events signals his retirement.
    WAR BEAVER!!
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11439
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


Re: Matt Hasselbeck released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:57 pm
  • Matt can still play; purely off his guile.

    I know it became conventional wisdom here, that Matt was a system QB, but I disagree. He did very well when given a little more pre-snap and live read freedoms. He seemed to thrive when NOT being asked to just "drop 5 and throw it here or here".
    Last edited by pehawk on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 10321
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:59 pm
  • He should go to NYG, that way when he retires he can move directly into a TV studio.
    Treefiddy
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 284
    Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:01 pm
  • This is in the main forum because he is now a Free agent, it's the off season and he has ties to Seattle.
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8798
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:This is in the main forum because he is now a Free agent, it's the off season and he has ties to Seattle.


    +1
    RIP Les. We will miss you.
    User avatar
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *
     
    Posts: 8598
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:10 pm
  • Spokane wrote:Flynn is not to far from Wilson, he is moblie! Matt H would have to be 3rd string.

    What a QB trio that would be...Wilson, Flynn and MH


    Just because a QB runs fast in a 40 doesn't mean he's "not that far from Wilson". Pete Carroll has come out and said he wants a backup with a skill set like Russell Wilson. Why would he say that if he already has one in Flynn?
    DJrmb
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 185
    Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:15 pm
  • General Manager wrote:I have no interest in Hasslesack the 9ers can have him though.

    :13:
    P-Rich fo life
    User avatar
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2556
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 pm
  • DJrmb wrote:
    Spokane wrote:Flynn is not to far from Wilson, he is moblie! Matt H would have to be 3rd string.

    What a QB trio that would be...Wilson, Flynn and MH


    Just because a QB runs fast in a 40 doesn't mean he's "not that far from Wilson". Pete Carroll has come out and said he wants a backup with a skill set like Russell Wilson. Why would he say that if he already has one in Flynn?


    The plan seems to be let flynn go in some way, so "for the next QB" Pete wants a Wilson Jr.

    Can you tell me the big differences between Wilson and Flynn? No you can't, due to you have not seen Flynn play enough.

    They are very close! Do the research before posting!

    There is a reason why JS said he was pumped to have 2 starting QBs on the roster! Because Flynn fits the bill!
    Spokane
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 700
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:35 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 pm
  • Ugh...please don't go to SF. He will never see the field, but I don't want to see him on the sidelines in those colors.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11747
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 pm
  • Yeah getting rid of Flynn is not a good idea. I hear this and that about trades, but it's just silly. Do we really feel that comfortable with Russell not getting hurt? he's proven he can "play tall" but all the same, injury is always a very real possibility and in that regard what he lacks in size still scares me a bit. Would be the only knock against him that I see thus far, with regards to his stature.
    Image
    User avatar
    SeAhAwKeR4life
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3973
    Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:43 pm
    Location: Port Townsend, WA


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 pm
  • I agree with many of you here: sign him for a day and let him retire a Seahawk. I too think that Matt would be awesome as a broadcaster but he has stated repeatedly that he wants to be a general manager someday so he may go the executive route after his playing days are through.

    Edit: The man isn't an idiot and there's no way he would want to play the defenses in the NFC West two times a year. He'd get creamed.
    Last edited by PlinytheCenter on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2845
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
    Location: In Bruges


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 pm
  • Colts | Talking with Matt Hasselbeck
    Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:41:50 -0700

    The Indianapolis Colts are in contract negotiations with free-agent QB Matt Hasselbeck (Titans) and could agree to a contract in the near future.


    Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2NvyfS9PJ
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    User avatar
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2930
    Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:59 am
    Location: Sammamish, WA


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:51 pm
  • Wow, that was quick. I was thinking he might end up in Oakland what with all the Holmgren rumors swirling around there.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

    R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    User avatar
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4778
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:56 pm
  • ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
    Hasselbeck already talking about a deal with the Colts to back up Luck http://wp.me/p14QSB-7CXc


    I think that's a fairly logical place for him to land. Good role as a mentor to a quarterback with similar style. Decent shot at the playoffs.

    If he's looking for that one last chance at a ring, he might be wise to consider coming here. Of course, we'd have to want him, and it wouldn't appear we do. Too bad. That'd be a great way for him to go out.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18816
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:57 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:I think we should cut Russell Wilson and sign Matt up for old time sakes!

    Works for the Mariners!


    I think we should mutiny and keel haul a certain tug boat skipper :mrgreen:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2336
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:01 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:Hopefully he goes to Arizona...

    2 wins for us.. Easy



    :13:

    General Manager wrote:I have no interest in Hasslesack the 9ers can have him though.


    :13:
    User avatar
    SuperFreak
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 443
    Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:35 pm


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm
  • ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported Monday that the Arizona Cardinals, Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Indianapolis Colts, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers all have shown early interest in Hasselbeck. The Cardinals and Bills are the only two without a named starting quarterback.

    Nothing from the Hawks yet...Lame!
    Spokane
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 700
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:35 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:08 pm
  • Hasselbeck isn't what he once was, but he didn't look done to me last year. I hope he finds a situation where he can get playing time, even if that's Arizona.
    User avatar
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 3560
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    Location: St. Louis, MO


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:09 pm
  • Spokane wrote:ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported Monday that the Arizona Cardinals, Buffalo Bills, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Indianapolis Colts, New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers all have shown early interest in Hasselbeck. The Cardinals and Bills are the only two without a named starting quarterback.

    Nothing from the Hawks yet...Lame!


    Wow, there's a couple good gigs in that pile. If the money is even, hard to beat being the backup in a city like NOLA. Tampa would probably be a nice place to collect a paycheck...
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8798
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:16 pm
  • Zero chance he goes to Buffalo. Why would he want to battle the Legend of Tarvaris Jackson for the starting job? Nobody can win that battle. Not even Parker Lewis.
    User avatar
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *
     
    Posts: 3560
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    Location: St. Louis, MO


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:18 pm
  • Spokane wrote:
    DJrmb wrote:
    Spokane wrote:Flynn is not to far from Wilson, he is moblie! Matt H would have to be 3rd string.

    What a QB trio that would be...Wilson, Flynn and MH


    Just because a QB runs fast in a 40 doesn't mean he's "not that far from Wilson". Pete Carroll has come out and said he wants a backup with a skill set like Russell Wilson. Why would he say that if he already has one in Flynn?


    The plan seems to be let flynn go in some way, so "for the next QB" Pete wants a Wilson Jr.

    Can you tell me the big differences between Wilson and Flynn? No you can't, due to you have not seen Flynn play enough.

    They are very close! Do the research before posting!

    There is a reason why JS said he was pumped to have 2 starting QBs on the roster! Because Flynn fits the bill!


    LOL you might want to heed your own advice.

    Why would Pete Carroll desire a backup that could run RW's offense if Matt Flynn can do it??? Why would he say what he said??? Why not just keep his mouth shut if it's way in the future after Flynn?

    Matt Flynn has played in 37 NFL games (starting 2 games started) and he has 14 total rushing yards in his career.

    Do some research before you post this time
    DJrmb
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 185
    Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 pm
  • Funny how some people think it's so "cool" to dis on Hass because he is gone now and we have Russell Wilson or whatever reason they do it. All I know, is that IMO, anyone who disrespects Hasselbeck and what he did in his time here in Seattle can take a long walk off a short plank. I have zero respect for anyone that can't respect what he has done here
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 14045
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:24 pm
  • Rat wrote:Zero chance he goes to Buffalo. Why would he want to battle the Legend of Tarvaris Jackson for the starting job? Nobody can win that battle. Not even Parker Lewis.


    But Parker...Lewis....can't....nevermind.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    User avatar
    Veilside
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 710
    Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:29 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm
  • Don't be a tool - Its not RW's offense, Its the OC's offense! They had an understanding of how the offense should be, THEN signed Flynn. So they are more then fine with Flynn and what he brings. Remember they already said they are pumped to have both.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 700
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:35 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:28 pm
  • Huard and Hasselbeck Show

    (sorry if someone said this already).
    bellyfat
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 407
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:56 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Funny how some people think it's so "cool" to dis on Hass because he is gone now and we have Russell Wilson or whatever reason they do it. All I know, is that IMO, anyone who disrespects Hasselbeck and what he did in his time here in Seattle can take a long walk off a short plank. I have zero respect for anyone that can't respect what he has done here

    fully agreed...... i dont get the hate
    bigcc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 886
    Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:07 pm


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:34 pm
  • I think the comments are more for fun, and not hate. VERY few really dislike Matt here.
    Spokane
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 700
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:35 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:36 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Funny how some people think it's so "cool" to dis on Hass because he is gone now and we have Russell Wilson or whatever reason they do it. All I know, is that IMO, anyone who disrespects Hasselbeck and what he did in his time here in Seattle can take a long walk off a short plank. I have zero respect for anyone that can't respect what he has done here

    Hey! I dissed on Hasselbeck before it was cool.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 11266
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:52 pm
  • SF actually makes a lot of sense for Matt. Mentorship potential, built to win now, possibility of playing in a meaningful game if the starter goes down, etc. Plus, the way the team is built, they don't need much at the QB position to scrape out some Ws.

    I really hope it doesn't happen.
    User avatar
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3928
    Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Funny how some people think it's so "cool" to dis on Hass because he is gone now and we have Russell Wilson or whatever reason they do it. All I know, is that IMO, anyone who disrespects Hasselbeck and what he did in his time here in Seattle can take a long walk off a short plank. I have zero respect for anyone that can't respect what he has done here

    Hey! I dissed on Hasselbeck before it was cool.


    And now you have been shunned!
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9712
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:04 pm
  • Rat wrote:Hasselbeck isn't what he once was, but he didn't look done to me last year. I hope he finds a situation where he can get playing time, even if that's Arizona.


    He needs a team with a line, he would end up on IR in Arizona.
    WestcoastSteve
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1155
    Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 pm


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:16 pm
  • sadhappy wrote:
    AbsolutNET wrote:This is in the main forum because he is now a Free agent, it's the off season and he has ties to Seattle.


    +1



    Actually Carlson we did it just to piss you off!!!!!!!!!!!

    :141847_bnono:
    Image
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18655
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:23 pm
  • As far as Matt is concerned this has gone pretty much as I said/hoped. He got one season playing full time, another playing part time, and got released. Now at last I can say.

    MATT HASSELBECK LOST HIS TITS!!

    I said in the NFL Forum what many have said here. Come on back for one day, retire to the house on the hill in Chelan and see what happens with the football business down the road.

    Thanks again for your service here. To this point no other QB can say they got the Sehawks to a Super Bowl.

    :D
    Image
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    User avatar
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *
     
    Posts: 18655
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa.


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:38 pm
  • Since this is in the main forum, and is supposed to be seahawks related, I thought this was just our very own 'hasselbeck' necroposting to tell us he has finally come to terms with the hawks letting him go.
    User avatar
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2957
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:50 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:Funny how some people think it's so "cool" to dis on Hass because he is gone now and we have Russell Wilson or whatever reason they do it. All I know, is that IMO, anyone who disrespects Hasselbeck and what he did in his time here in Seattle can take a long walk off a short plank. I have zero respect for anyone that can't respect what he has done here


    you sir, are a genius, and I agree with you! :thirishdrinkers:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 521
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 am


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:11 pm
  • Colts Insider writer:

    Mike Chappell ‏@mchappell51
    #colts source tells @bkravitz Matt Hasselbeck gets 2 yrs, $8 mill. Interesting to see if it's basically a 1 yr deal when #s come out


    Looks like it's basically a done deal.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18816
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:26 pm
  • I hope Luck misses a game, so my friend could feel the pain I dealt with from 2008 to 2010, since he thought it was sooooooo funny.
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19217
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 am
  • Throwdown wrote:I hope Luck misses a game, so my friend could feel the pain I dealt with from 2008 to 2010, since he thought it was sooooooo funny.


    I hope that game is when Seattle faces Indy this season. I could care less about a Luck/Wilson matchup, even though the media would go wild over it, and would personally rather see Hass/Wilson once before Hass is out of the league.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    User avatar
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1417
    Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 pm


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 am
  • NYCoug wrote:
    Throwdown wrote:I hope Luck misses a game, so my friend could feel the pain I dealt with from 2008 to 2010, since he thought it was sooooooo funny.


    I hope that game is when Seattle faces Indy this season. I could care less about a Luck/Wilson matchup, even though the media would go wild over it, and would personally rather see Hass/Wilson once before Hass is out of the league.


    Not a thing wrong with automatic wins either ;)
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19217
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I want him to retire and come coach for us in some capacity.


    Why? So he can teach our QBs how to have that Spazzelbeck moment 4 times a game?



    Image
    CornerHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:04 am


Hasselbeck is a Colt
Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 am

Re: Hasselbeck is a Colt
Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:55 am
  • Best of Luck to him (no pun intended).
    User avatar
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2791
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Hasselbeck is a Colt
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:05 am
  • Interesting. Perhaps he just loves the color blue.
    Image
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    User avatar
    gargantual
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1200
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
    Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)


Re: Hasselbeck is a Colt
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:13 am
  • Glad he didn't come back to the NFC, especially to the Niners. Would have hated to see him in those colors, helping Kaepernick get better.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11747
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Re: Hasselbeck is a Colt
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 am
  • suppose he fits in there... but man i hate that team and luck...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4053
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: Hasselbeck is a Colt
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:45 am
  • By the time he finally retires, Matt Hasselbeck will have mentored every young quarterback in the league.
    GO HAWKS!!!

    Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

    Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    User avatar
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *
     
    Posts: 11327
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Hasselbeck is a Colt
Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 am
  • MontanaHawk05 wrote:By the time he finally retires, Matt Hasselbeck will have mentored every young quarterback in the league.


    Except Russell Wilson :lol:
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 14045
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:33 am
  • The Radish wrote:.

    Thanks again for your service here. To this point no other QB can say they got the Sehawks to a Super Bowl.

    :D



    And played well enough to win it IMO.
    User avatar
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1075
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah


Re: Matt Hasselbeck Released
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 am
  • rjdriver wrote:
    The Radish wrote:.

    Thanks again for your service here. To this point no other QB can say they got the Sehawks to a Super Bowl.

    :D



    And played well enough to win it IMO.

    The whole team did.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11855
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


PreviousNext


It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online