Best Russell Wilson highlight video i've seen.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6tOz_S7oW0&feature=player_detailpage

His journey from 3rd round draft pick - to preseason star - to regular season warrior - to a road playoff victory.

I can't wait for next year.... :179417:

Edit: If someone knows how to embed this youtube video, go ahead and be my guest :) I always have a hard time with this sort of thing. At least I got the link to work! :th2thumbs:
    Last edited by RockHawk on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: Added embedded video
    WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!
    Hawksfanatik
    NET Veteran

• It's very simple. Click the youtube button up above when you start making a post. Copy the URL to the Youtube video. Delete everything from the = sign left. ie, the whole http://www.youtube....etc. stuff.

Example:

This:

http//www. youtube.com/watch?v=m6tOz_S7oW0&feature=player_detailpage

Becomes this:

m6tOz_S7oW0&feature=player_detailpage

usually that's enough, but your link has some weird feature player crap on there that has to come out also, leaving this:

m6tOz_S7oW0

And that is what goes between the boxes of the youtube and /youtube when you clicked that youtube button above.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• Thank you salish.
    WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!
    Hawksfanatik
    NET Veteran

• Too bad the video didn't include our last drive at Atlanta where we scored with just over 30 seconds left. What an awesome comeback! Love this highlight video!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• watching that video the first thing that comes to mind is that there's absolutely no way in hell we are getting rid of Tate
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• themunn wrote:watching that video the first thing that comes to mind is that there's absolutely no way in hell we are getting rid of Tate

Agreed. Without wanting to hijack this thread - the way Tate makes defenders miss is pretty special.
    Luke Willson - My 2013 adopt a rookie.
    Bromers
    NET Bench Warmer

• This one tickles me something awful

"Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• The Pats now have Leon Washington....we might have to play them in the SB.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• I remember watching that very first preseason game and seeing wilson in the 2nd half and getting so excited... then was like there is no way they will let him start this season... thank god i was wrong.
    StaffAmerica74
    NET Veteran

• Man, that Chicago game... he willed us to win. I knew the day we drafted him that he'd be our starting quarterback, and very good. I think that was the day where I knew he would someday bring us Super Bowls.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• I don't like preseason footage and the fact things are out of order.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Good stuff. Thanks for posting! :th2thumbs:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• Notice more how many great catches Sidney Rice made, and that If McCoy was faster he'd have a ton more yards.
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• Russell made our receivers better. Can't ask much more of a quarterback than to elevate the players around him.
    SilNWest
    NET Veteran

• Loved the video, but dang, the visual quality's poor, lol. Good music selections.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• SilNWest wrote:Russell made our receivers better. Can't ask much more of a quarterback than to elevate the players around him.

I don't know if it is fair to say that after watching the clip. If anything you could make the argument the other way but I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. The receivers we started the year with were not given much credit but all year long all they did was make fantastic catch's.

I think Wilson's leadership, work ethic and calm demeanor (among other things) elevates the level of play from the whole team but it's hard to credit Wilson for some of those catch's.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• RichNhansom wrote:
    SilNWest wrote:Russell made our receivers better. Can't ask much more of a quarterback than to elevate the players around him.

I don't know if it is fair to say that after watching the clip. If anything you could make the argument the other way but I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. The receivers we started the year with were not given much credit but all year long all they did was make fantastic catch's.

I think Wilson's leadership, work ethic and calm demeanor (among other things) elevates the level of play from the whole team but it's hard to credit Wilson for some of those catch's.

Closet Flynn fan! :lol: I would say communicating the tendencies of opposing D's to his WRs is one way he elevates their play. It gets them on the same page with which allows them to just settle in and play. We won't go into his innate ability to lead and motivate. Elevating their level of play isn't solely about how catchable his throws are. It's way more than that.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• RichNhansom wrote:
    SilNWest wrote:Russell made our receivers better. Can't ask much more of a quarterback than to elevate the players around him.

I don't think you can credit him with any catch as he doesn't actually catch the ball. What he does do is put the ball in position for the WR to catch it and the CB's not to catch it......not that easy to do.
    Last edited by ImTheScientist on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• I was there for that Tennessee Preseason game, that play of Wilson To Edwards was freaking AWESOME!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• I shared this video with my 8 year old nephew yesterday. He's a 49er fan having grown up in the SF bay area. He kept saying whoa!, wow!, OMG!...that is until they showed the Seahawks Vs 49ers clips. He got mad lol, ran to his mom and said' "Mom! Aunt Hannah is showing me mean things!" Deep down I think I may have created a new Wilson fan...he just doesn't want to admit it to me yet. ;)

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• Bakergirl wrote:I shared this video with my 8 year old nephew yesterday. He's a 49er fan having grown up in the SF bay area. He kept saying whoa!, wow!, OMG!...that is until they showed the Seahawks Vs 49ers clips. He got mad lol, ran to his mom and said' "Mom! Aunt Hannah is showing me mean things!" Deep down I think I may have created a new Wilson fan...he just doesn't want to admit it to me yet. ;)

I'm so proud of you for that!! :thirishdrinkers:

I try to indoctrinate my nephews and nieces any chance I get...
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

• My nephew's only 2 months old. He's already got a Seahawks binky and t-shirt, plus sippy cup for when he's a bit older. A lot more is going to be on the way, but I figure I've got a good start for a 10-week-old.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• Great video. I came away with 2 thoughts.

1. Rice isn't worth the money we're paying him.(Neither is Tate)

2. Russell Wilson is to short to be an NFL QB.

:sarcasm_off:
    So close to the real thing.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• I approve of this new avatar Radish. Very much.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

• Starrman44 wrote:
    Bakergirl wrote:I shared this video with my 8 year old nephew yesterday. He's a 49er fan having grown up in the SF bay area. He kept saying whoa!, wow!, OMG!...that is until they showed the Seahawks Vs 49ers clips. He got mad lol, ran to his mom and said' "Mom! Aunt Hannah is showing me mean things!" Deep down I think I may have created a new Wilson fan...he just doesn't want to admit it to me yet. ;)

I'm so proud of you for that!! :thirishdrinkers:

I try to indoctrinate my nephews and nieces any chance I get...

Just doin' my part. :mrgreen:

Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• Russell is obviously great, but I came out of that video with a renewed love of Golden Tate. Dude is such a baller! We better not let him walk...
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• Bakergirl wrote:I shared this video with my 8 year old nephew yesterday. He's a 49er fan having grown up in the SF bay area. He kept saying whoa!, wow!, OMG!...that is until they showed the Seahawks Vs 49ers clips. He got mad lol, ran to his mom and said' "Mom! Aunt Hannah is showing me mean things!" Deep down I think I may have created a new Wilson fan...he just doesn't want to admit it to me yet. ;)

Hmmmm, thats ironic. Most 8 year old boy forty niner fans have to run to their mom screaming "Mom! Uncle Harold is showing me mean things!"
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

Insert approprate Eddie Haskell quotes:

"Oh, hi Mrs. Cleaver, I was just imparting some football knowledge to young Theodore"

Whispers: "Hey Beaver, knaw down any trees lately"

Beaver: MOM!
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information