Rams demise

penihawk

Reaction score
I was at the Rams game last year and they are the type of team you really never want to play. Having said that, I don't believe in Sam Bradford as an "IT" factor qb, Amendola was a thorn in our ass trying to get off the field on 3rd down(when he was healthy) and S-Jack put them in manageable 3rd downs 4 yds at a time every game we played them. As long as they can be tough on defense however I will still cringe every time they come up on the schedule.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3tnqrxth said:
As long as Sam Bradford is their QB I won't even give them a second thought.
I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying I won't give them a 2nd thought, but I just don't see him ever playing well enough to get them over the hump so to speak. He seems to find a way to fail at the worst possible time a.k.a. the Sherman pick late in the game at the C-Link. He's just not a winner like some short guy the Seattle Seahawks have playing the position.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Rams are going to be tough and keep getting tougher for years to come. Bradford isn't as bad as some people on here seem to think. He just got shellshocked his first couple of years there. No team around him to speak off and no Oline at all. With Fischer to coach him back up and a team that can actually stay in games, he's starting to return to the Bradford of his rookie year.

Losing SJax and Amendola isn't that big a deal. SJax was getting old and Amendola was always injured. Their defense is what's going to make them a threat. All their offense has to do is be efficient and they'll replace their losses, get younger and be able to beat people.

They swept the Niners and split with us. That team is going to pass by the Niners and be our biggest threat, if not this year, then next.

canfan

Reaction score
The rumors of the Rams demise are greatly exagerated.