Just a reminder (Portland Timbers talk)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I hope the Sounders and Whitecaps lose every game this season and the Timbers take the Supporter's Shield and the MLS Cup.

And we get to carry the Cascadia Cup this year, too.

RCTID. Let's open up the season with a win!

(Side note: I'm actually really nervous about this season, and have no idea what to expect. Only a couple weeks before the Seattle v. Portland, too.)

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2fev1mw5 said:
I would grab a broom because you guys will be sweeping the basement again.

Well, at least they won't get our hopes up only to crush them in the playoffs.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Good entertaining match today. Couple of defensive mental mistakes cost us a win but it looks like the Timbers have a lot of good, creative offensive players.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1hlic1oq said:
Good entertaining match today. Couple of defensive mistakes cost us a win but it looks like the Timbers have a lot of good, creative offensive players.

Certainly didn't lack for drama. I hate the Red Bulls, too. Seems like we're destined to tie them 3-3 every year, though.

McG

Reaction score
Timbers fans, lol you people make me laugh. You got morons cutting wood on the pitch (or right by it) and every game I have ever watched I just keep waiting for that stupid lumberjack to get hit upside the head with the ball (more than likely a shanked shot from one of your amazing goal scorers). All in all the MLS is a joke, you could make more money as IT guy, until they ditch the cap and the stupid DP rule all it is going to be is a bunch of American and Central Americans mixed in with the washed up superstar chasing bad passes all over the pitch. So win or lose, it really doesn't matter who wins, not a whole lot of skill is on display in the MLS.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
McG":3bg772px said:
Timbers fans, lol you people make me laugh. You got morons cutting wood on the pitch (or right by it) and every game I have ever watched I just keep waiting for that stupid lumberjack to get hit upside the head with the ball (more than likely a shanked shot from one of your amazing goal scorers). All in all the MLS is a joke, you could make more money as IT guy, until they ditch the cap and the stupid DP rule all it is going to be is a bunch of American and Central Americans mixed in with the washed up superstar chasing bad passes all over the pitch. So win or lose, it really doesn't matter who wins, not a whole lot of skill is on display in the MLS.

1) Chainsaws are awesome.

2) You live in Arkansas, so it's clear you've made some pretty bad life choices, thus rendering any opinion you have invalid.

By the way, why should I care if I can make more in IT than in MLS? I don't play on a team.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":r8pak4az said:
McG":r8pak4az said:

1) Chainsaws are awesome.

2) You live in Arkansas, so it's clear you've made some pretty bad life choices, thus rendering any opinion you have invalid.

By the way, why should I care if I can make more in IT than in MLS? I don't play on a team.

Notice he didn't say he makes more. I know what the IT guys where I work make and its not a truth anyways.

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I want you all to know I scared my child when the Timbers scored the equalizer against the Sounders. I hope that hurt.

Smurf

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":oz52o3nx said:
I want you all to know I scared my child when the Timbers scored the equalizer against the Sounders. I hope that hurt.

It didn't.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
McG":3uw10f7a said:

This is your trash talk?

Condescending load of s---