Do You Get The Feeling The Universe Is Converging?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hahaha, brilliant 12thMode.

chris98251

Reaction score
Very good, but Universe aligning, maybe.

All Hell about to break lose, definatly, this defense is going to beat guys up, good thing the pads are being brought back this year.

As we have seen if the defense can shut down teams, beat them up and then get take aways for the offense to make short field scores a team will fold.

I see teams folding a lot this year.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
seabowl":30yzmpwt said:
The Chicago game was the turning point. At the very moment Rice scored the OT touchdown you could have balanced an egg on its end.

This is when I knew our road woes would never be the same. (They wont) After the game with Chicago.

I had thought it was going to be at Miami (A game I was at) but unfortunately it wasn't quite time yet.

Also signing Russell Wilson was pretty monumental, I'm no draft jock but I sure as hell wasn't expecting a 3rd rounder to be this.

The Probowl was amazing, just more signs of things to come.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I see Wilson mentioned a bit, and the dude is awesome. On the offensive side of the ball Lynch was probably more of a catalyst than Wilson in terms of getting this team going. I doubted the cast-off, and the guy came in and made something of a pretty hard opportunity (running behind that line for awhile was very difficult). Lynch made the line better, kept the defense off the field (which helped them stay fresh and he probably inspired them with his toughness), and gave Wilson a rookie crutch so he didn't get overwhelmed trying to carry the load.

kearly

Reaction score
Saying you have a feeling the Seahawks might win a Superbowl soon is like standing outside hours before the greatest blizzard in recorded history strikes, and saying you have a hunch there might be some snowflakes.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
"Convergence of the Universe"? Hardly...however, we start this season winning FOUR IN A ROW....this board will be "out of it's mind"!! :thirishdrinkers:

bellingerga

Reaction score
I nominate 12thmode,, BEST POST EVER.

as for the OP.... Aros MY BROTHA I agree, wholeheartedly. There's just this feeling. Championships are coming and I no longer doubt it. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It makes me verp even thinking of what would happen if this team lost one of its first three games this next season.

cesame

Reaction score
Be careful with this.

As a Trail Blazers fan I remember a time when the Blazers won the draft lottery in 2007 and selected Greg Oden with the #1 pick to join a nucleus of Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge. The thought at the time wasn't if the Blazers would win a championship..... but how many. Paul Allen said the very same thing. Fast forward 4 years later and those dreams were shattered with Greg and and Brandon Roy being out of basketball.

This single sports experience changed my outlook on sports forever and I will never get too excited anymore or expect something to happen.... other than something bad.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
cesame":1n2d86z4 said:
Be careful with this.

As a Trail Blazers fan I remember a time when the Blazers won the draft lottery in 2007 and selected Greg Oden with the #1 pick to join a nucleus of Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge. The thought at the time wasn't if the Blazers would win a championship..... but how many. Paul Allen said the very same thing. Fast forward 4 years later and those dreams were shattered with Greg and and Brandon Roy being out of basketball.

This single sports experience changed my outlook on sports forever and I will never get too excited anymore or expect something to happen.... other than something bad.

Two words:

Russell Wilson.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Aros":3h1p1nlu said:
It makes me verp even thinking of what would happen if this team lost one of its first three games this next season.

11 of the last 14 SB champions lost at least 1 of their first 3 games.

A couple of them even lost 2 of their first 3.

Ain't no thing if the 2013 Seahawks lose one early on... it's how they finish that matters.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I know, my point is how apeshit NET Nation would be though.