Dare We Dream

HawkWow

Reaction score
RockHawk":23smm40j said:
Dumerville does not fit the standard they look for in FA; young. He's way to old. No way in hell this happens.

Unsure if this was meant to be a joke (or not), but he's barely older than either Bennett or Avril. Certainly younger and healthier than Clemons. If we could pick him up, even at the expense of losing Clemons, I would embrace the move if his expected salary was comparable. PC does like players with big motors and big chips and we all know ow he loves his players to compete. Dumervil has that motor and if he can't work things out in Denver, he will likely have a pretty heathly chip as well. I would love to see him, Avril, Bennett and Irvin competing for sacks.

Currently the Ravens and NE are both looking at him. Both FOs pretty good evaluaters of talent, IMO. He just fired his agent, which to me, suggests his agent was the one that messed things up in Denver. If that proves to be the case, he and his new agent may look to work things out so he stays with the Donks.

Teqneek

Reaction score
Not sure how Denver screw up but regardless I don't see us signing him for what he wants. this whole ordeal is clearly the work of one shaddy agent and I'd prefer the Seahawks not to mess with snakey turds like him

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Teqneek":2yd8qrna said:
Not sure how Denver screw up but regardless I don't see us signing him for what he wants. this whole ordeal is clearly the work of one shaddy agent and I'd prefer the Seahawks not to mess with snakey turds like him

I haven't checked, but chances are we already do. There are only so many agents representing NFL players.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Teqneek":2xvwxwqj said:

The turd no longer pollutes the punchbowl. Dumervil fired his agent yesterday.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
lukerguy":200urfgg said:
Signing Dumervil would mean the release of Clemons, which may not be a bad trade off when you consider age, production & Injury

Dumervil AGE 29:
2012 Denver Broncos 16 54 32 22 11.0 1 1 -- -- -- 0.0 --
2011 Denver Broncos 14 42 31 11 9.5 -- 1 -- -- -- 0.0 --
2009 Denver Broncos 16 49 42 7 17.0

Clemons AGE 31:
2012 Seattle Seahawks 16 16 40 31 9 11.5 -- 4 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 3
2011 Seattle Seahawks 16 16 51 34 17 11.0 -- 5 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 3
2010 Seattle Seahawks 16 16 49 33 16 11.0 -- 4 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 1

Cap hit is 8+ but I'm not sure how much of that counts towards the cap for 2013 if we cut him.

I think if Pete cut Clemons it would mess with they dynamic of the team and just go against everything they've been preaching. Pay their own + keep their own all these other guys were kind of coming to us is the way i read it and it was for cheap don't step on toes deals. I could see alot of key players having a big problem with that move to much risk.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The Radish":3nwdf3b2 said:
I'm just enjoying the fact that Denver screwed up and took a big cap hit for it. Whether we even talk to the guy that was entertainment value enough for me.

I remember all those years they got away with overspending the cap so something like this is due.

Best part??? He gets his 2013 money and they get nothing!!

Not much could be better.....

:D
This!!!!

Latest posts