Tanzania Effect Done?

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
I'm at the Sounders game and couldn't help but notice the Tanzania campaign is covered by blue tarps. Perhaps the Tanzania effect is done?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363477328237308

themunn

Reaction score
maybe they don't want to waste it on the Sounders

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I was going to ask if anybody had noticed this. That could explain why the Sounders dropped their home opener, no?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
If the ads are really gone then I guess it's up to us, the 12th Man, to keep the Tanzania Effect alive.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I am in Tanzania as we speak, having some delicious white rhinoceros with the UN delegates.

What I am understanding is Tanzania is only to be part of the 12th man.

They would participate in soccer with advertising but that would be like putting salve on a swollen, red baboon sphincter.

509hawk

Reaction score
I was at the sounders home opener and Tanzania was still on display then... :(

The Radish

Reaction score
I really dislike soccer or "futball" but am damned prould of the showing they make at Seahawks Stadium. They don't draw as many people as the Seahawks but wager they are close to drawing as many as most any other soccer city.

:les:

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
The Radish":33ow3gfx said:
I really dislike soccer or "futball" but am damned proud of the showing they make at Seahawks Stadium. They don't draw as many people as the Seahawks but wager they are close to drawing as many as most any other soccer city.

There is 40k there right now. And, it is futbol.

OP
OP
seahwkfvr

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
I have season tickets to both teams and the Sounders attendance is unrivaled in North America in regards to soccer.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
The Radish":98qgk0k7 said:
I really dislike soccer or "futball" but am damned prould of the showing they make at Seahawks Stadium. They don't draw as many people as the Seahawks but wager they are close to drawing as many as most any other soccer city.

Actually, I heard they outdrew the Seahawks. More games, of course, so less per game. But I may be mistaken about that so don't quote me.

The Radish

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":8amcz569 said:
The Radish":8amcz569 said:
I really dislike soccer or "futball" but am damned proud of the showing they make at Seahawks Stadium. They don't draw as many people as the Seahawks but wager they are close to drawing as many as most any other soccer city.

There is 40k there right now. And, it is futbol.

Well I was close, thanks for correcting me. At least I give them credit for the showing the fans make in Seattle.