Bruce Irvin trying to get a little heavier

JKent82

Reaction score
He needs some more strength to keep hands off of him and from those hands moving him too much.

pehawk

Reaction score
NYCoug":14o0tx1u said:
pehawk":14o0tx1u said:
We're all going to look back and laugh over how much we griped or questioned Irvin. I think he becomes a top 5 DE next year. Just a hunch.

I'm with you 100% on this one. I think Bruce is going to be a MONSTER next year. The Rocky Dennis of the pass rush!

Would that make Pete Cher?

Subzero717

Reaction score
pehawk":1g1kih0j said:
NYCoug":1g1kih0j said:
pehawk":1g1kih0j said:
We're all going to look back and laugh over how much we griped or questioned Irvin. I think he becomes a top 5 DE next year. Just a hunch.

I'm with you 100% on this one. I think Bruce is going to be a MONSTER next year. The Rocky Dennis of the pass rush!

Would that make Pete Cher?

Youre just wrong.

Renohawk

Reaction score
Maybe a little weight will help him slow down a bit. He needs to learn how to put a governor on himself and not burst past the QB and let him step up.

tek5

Reaction score
He should be more worried on developing some moves, last year he had none

knewch

Reaction score
A little worried that he replied 255 lbs when asked if gaining weight. If true that will put him over 500lbs which surely will affect his speed.

knewch

Reaction score
Oh no, it turns out I was right. He really did add 255 lbs. At least he's hanging out with Miley Cyrus...

fatBruce.jpg

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Talk about sacrificing your long term health for a sport! I wonder what the life expectancy of a professional sumo wrestler is. (Too lazy to google.)

garydrake425

Reaction score
No he just got a hold of Mileys weed brownies. I heard Tate was around there somewhere looking for her maple bars.

FYI You can blame Leroy for introducing them to her when they fail there UA's. Maybe Sherm will have some advice on beating a appeal.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
knewch":r96c2el4 said:
Oh no, it turns out I was right. He really did add 255 lbs. At least he's hanging out with Miley Cyrus...

fatBruce.jpg

I have no idea why I like this so much. Maybe because Strap is starting St. Paddys early

/drinks a Guiness and Bushmills on the rocks

A London Hawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3aypf46x said:
Talk about sacrificing your long term health for a sport! I wonder what the life expectancy of a professional sumo wrestler is. (Too lazy to google.)

63.6, apparently.