Justin Forsett signed by J'ville Jags

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Tweeted by Adam Schefter.

Just thought that some of you would like to know that he got picked up by Gus Bradley & Co.

Link

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Great news. Loved this guy. I remember having conversations when things looked putrid and we knew there was no chance of good football, why even watch? Well it's still fun to watch Forsett and Reed giving it everything they got even if the rest of the team looks like they have already left the building.

Little guy with a giant heart and one of my favorite all time under dogs to root for.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
he may not be the most talented RB, but he's a player that I've always liked, and he's had a nice long NFL career,...one day his NFL retirement benefits should be very nice,..

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3nywu7ti said:
I think I'll watch some Jacksonville games this season.

Same here, never really had an AFC team but i think i just adopted one. ive always loved their color scheme too

Jville

Reaction score
Adding Justin Forsett to the Jag's roster is brilliant. He'll help a lot as a one cut familiar with introducing a zone blocking scheme. Excellent signing.

Subzero717

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":1o39v56l said:
TheRealDTM":1o39v56l said:
I think I'll watch some Jacksonville games this season.

Same here, never really had an AFC team but i think i just adopted one. ive always loved their color scheme too

Color scheme? This is a football MB.