Rams are bigger threat this season

CPHawk

Reaction score
Rams will win 9 games and are a good team. That said they aren't in the same class as Seattle and San Fran. Admit it or not, but those are the two best teams right now on paper in the NFC. I'm sure the saints and bears will have something to say about it, but IMO your blind or blind by hate, if you believe StL is on the same level as the 9ers.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Yeah rhey are my dark horse team going into next year, they get Tillman back and have signed some nice FA. Besides in the NFC north if the packers lose Jennings who's going to challenge them? The lions with Schwartz as HC, or the Vikings with no Qb?

Yeah the falcons should be decent as well, but I think they take a step back this year to 10-6.

TheLargentLine

Reaction score
interesting that you decided to go with the Bears and Saints instead of, oh idk, Packers and Falcons? Although I suppose both the Bears and Saints have a shot at the playoffs

CPHawk

Reaction score
Yeah rhey are my dark horse team going into next year, they get Tillman back and have signed some nice FA. Besides in the NFC north if the packers lose Jennings who's going to challenge them? The lions with Schwartz as HC, or the Vikings with no Qb?

Yeah the falcons should be decent as well, but I think they take a step back this year to 10-6.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Free-agent OT Jake Long is leaving St. Louis later this afternoon without a contract from the Rams.

mikeak

Reaction score
I once left the gondola guy in Venice because he wouldn't come down more in price. Once I was 20 steps away he yelled out - ok we got a deal.........

I don't see Long going anywhere but St Louis but as always there is a chance that I am wrong

BlueTalon

Reaction score
The Radish":ejvj4red said:
757Niner":ejvj4red said:
12th_Bob":ejvj4red said:
Still happy Steven Jackson is gone and they might need to add a couple more pieces but with that pass rush and adding Cook and maybe Long to LT I think it'll be tougher for Seattle to beat them than San Fran. 49ers are heading for a Superbowl hangover and couldn't beat the Rams last season. Rams probably could have swept the division last season and I think they could be a tougher out than the 49ers right now.

Hangover, huh? We'll see about that. As far as the Rams, the reason we didn't beat them last year was released last week. His name is David Akers.
Why are you here? Go tell your own fans how excited you are. Or don't they like you either?

We're here to talk about what we like and ninnirs aren't on that list.
WTF? Did he sneeze in your corn flakes or something? Normally you are Mr. They-are-welcome-here-as-long-as-they're-civil. Today you are Mr. Crotchety Grumpypants.

Go back to bed, get up and start over. :mrgreen:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
CPHawk":3dqhytda said:
And you're basing that on what exactly?

Their run game should improve with Steven Jackson replacing Michael Turner.

Gonzalez is returning for another year.

Exactly why do you think their record will drop from 13-3 to 10-6?

I'm curious.